MF nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Price View Post
She still has the highest ADC win-rate.

Still a strong pick.
I like how you claimed still when the patch hasn't even been implemented yet..

i'm pretty sure theres going to be a huge drop in popularity and winrate.

i can go into detail about how hard this nerf is on MF since im a main MF player but its rather long

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
What are you building?AP?

Late game her ult could easily do 1.5k + damage to squishies in a huge aoe over time.

It was nerfed cause it just did way too much damage, MF will still be fine, maybe she'll actually need to auto attack now isntead of just Ring over a wall with someone like sona/amumu and winning team fights.
She'll be fine but there wouldn't be a reason not to pick other adcs over her

RexSaur

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
She'll be fine but there wouldn't be a reason not to pick other adcs over her
There is still a reason, they didnt remove her ult or her laning power.

Shes still a lane bully with an amazing aoe damage ult, just not as much gamebreaking.

Steelflame

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
What are you building?AP?

Late game her ult could easily do 1.5k + damage to squishies in a huge aoe over time.

It was nerfed cause it just did way too much damage, MF will still be fine, maybe she'll actually need to auto attack now isntead of just Ring over a wall with someone like sona/amumu and winning team fights.
Full channel with a 4 item build on a level 15 MF was 2k damage before resistances. Oh yea, what were those resistances again when I am running BT, BC, Zerkers, and LW?

I actually picked MF up almost right away after season changes, I saw the potential she had very quickly with her and BC after seeing how BC worked on multi hit skills.

Aggrbargl

02-01-2013

Given how hard they're trying to preserve Ezreal's poke and mobility by nerfing everything else, in accordance with their recently expressed "keep what makes a champ special and trim power elsewhere" philosophy, I'm a little surprised that they hit what's currently Miss Fortune's signature feature.

Ya Boy Drone

02-01-2013

The reason she was so good this season is that we are in the league of bruisers now. Her ult gave her a chance to stay at a safe distance and shower down aoe dmg while other people blew cd's. Then she can walk in and deal with a bruiser at half health without all his cooldowns. Pretty much that simple

Pocky

02-01-2013

I personally found it really annoying for her in bot lane to still contribute about 650 damage during a gank she had low health in and wasn't even really a part of (aside from the ult usage).

In reality, this nerf should probably have been done right away. They removed the ramp up time and decreased the mana cost without compensating somewhere else. So it's not so bad, I think.

Kelly Price

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
I like how you claimed still when the patch hasn't even been implemented yet..

i'm pretty sure theres going to be a huge drop in popularity and winrate.

i can go into detail about how hard this nerf is on MF since im a main MF player but its rather long
As a former MF main, I don't think it will be a big deal. She still has early game dominance... lategame, the ulti was a situational tool anyway. The nerf doesn't affect the situational uses of the ulti, but it does nerf something that doesn't matter much.

Pre-nerf MF did more damage with auto attacks than ulti in lategame, by far.

Kelly Price

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocky View Post
I personally found it really annoying for her in bot lane to still contribute about 650 damage during a gank she had low health in and wasn't even really a part of (aside from the ult usage).

In reality, this nerf should probably have been done right away. They removed the ramp up time and decreased the mana cost without compensating somewhere else. So it's not so bad, I think.
Before her nerf, though, she was considered unviable. A rare pick to see except on free weeks. She was in a good place afterwards, though she is still in a pretty decent place...

Relytmai

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliroo View Post
It is rather sad, Late game her ult was already nothing but a minion clearing tool....
Your doing it wrong.