I own Goth Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightMayre

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniel View Post
Please understand that to make these skins available to the public they have to give the middle finger to customers like me that paid a lot of money just for the skins.
Don't worry about it, you gave the middle finger to yourself when you bought the packs just for the skins which would be valued at like legacy price today, goth Annie is an exception since it is now receiving particle changes but it still isn't worth 3.9k rp.

Snakerot

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
I also own Huntress Sivir, and I admit the fact that I never see either of those skins is part of their appeal. However this...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064264

this is kind of stupid. I get why it shouldn't become a general and open offering. That was not the intention as I can tell. It was going to be a limited time celebration something akin to the holiday skins. Sure it would have become a bit more common, but in general only a small number were still going to have it.

I know when I got the bundles the skins were to me a nice bonus but they were no a main selling point. I think it would be reasonable for Riot to do a limited one or two week release at the 1350 mini-premium price. Less people will be willing to shell that out, but more than enough to make it valuable to Riot but not so many that the current owners needn't feel slighted.

Besides, what were they going to do, leave? This game is worse than crack...
Well you're a reasonable human being that can see beyond themselves that doesn't equate others' enjoyment with being "slapped in the face". What a delicate flower of privileged life one must be to feel the sting of sharing, or other people's happiness. Thank you for being rational at least OP. If only riot was.

RaDMaNx

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
I also own Huntress Sivir, and I admit the fact that I never see either of those skins is part of their appeal. However this...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064264

this is kind of stupid. I get why it shouldn't become a general and open offering. That was not the intention as I can tell. It was going to be a limited time celebration something akin to the holiday skins. Sure it would have become a bit more common, but in general only a small number were still going to have it.

I know when I got the bundles the skins were to me a nice bonus but they were no a main selling point. I think it would be reasonable for Riot to do a limited one or two week release at the 1350 mini-premium price. Less people will be willing to shell that out, but more than enough to make it valuable to Riot but not so many that the current owners needn't feel slighted.

Besides, what were they going to do, leave? This game is worse than crack...
you experience crack before?

PoisonedTea

02-01-2013

The huntress skin is sweet but I don't like the way they did the pack

not all but if some of the champions where different from the collectors I would have liked it but the way they did it was just bad value.

the skin is still awesome.

aWildBushtit

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDMaNx View Post
you experience crack before?
along with heart break and s e x and various diseases... In my many years I have experienced much...

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
Don't worry about it, you gave the middle finger to yourself when you bought the packs just for the skins which would be valued at like legacy price today, goth Annie is an exception since it is now receiving particle changes but it still isn't worth 3.9k rp.

Let's make Victorious Jarvan, Janna, and Judement Kayle available to buy! I wanna see the reactions on S1 and S2 player's faces!

aWildBushtit

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedTea View Post
The huntress skin is sweet but I don't like the way they did the pack

not all but if some of the champions where different from the collectors I would have liked it but the way they did it was just bad value.

the skin is still awesome.
Her skin look ok... but it is really derpy the way she runs...

KnightMayre

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGamer View Post
Let's make Victorious Jarvan, Janna, and Judement Kayle available to buy! I wanna see the reactions on S1 and S2 player's faces!
I own two of those skins and don't even care about them go ahead and sell them.

Pudgy Prinny

02-01-2013

in the bundle though you got plenty of things in it 2 skins a bunch of champs at lowered value and a few runes high chance is yea some of the champs you had that were in the bundle but some you didn't have there was a lot of people wanting to buy it or willing to buy it i don't wanna sound mean but reading what was said by the people who owned the skin already it seemed really childish every company does it there were more people that wanted it to come out.i understand yea your gonna get mad about paying 3900rp but remember they do the vault champs its bound to happen when there's always new people coming in not having the chance to get it"which kinda sucks"

also high chance is you don't even use that skin anymore

Connector Pens

02-01-2013

I for one love the exclusivity in skins. Also I'll make it clear now that I don't own the bundle (hell I don't even own Annie, she's one of about 20 champs I don't have).

The reason I like exclusivity is because it adds more flavour and interest to the game, I like the fact that if I'm going against an Annie mid and she has the Goth skin, I can estimate that maybe she is a die-hard Annie player that shelled out just to get that skin. I'm then more interested to see if she's really good.

I bought the Headless Hecarim skin because I liked it, but also because I like to think that if Hecarim becomes FOTM, my team will be able to see I've been a fan of him for a long time and I'm not new with him, as I must have had him at least since October.

These experiences might not mean a whole lot, but I think they add interest, and if you make the skin available to all it kind of kills that interest. After all there are hundreds of normal skins that are available 24/7, I would rather have a few exclusive skins for die-hard fans of that champ and a whole lot of great other skins available to everyone, which is what we seem to have now.