Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iueras

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrmeister View Post
Well, I'll just wait until it's available again... Riot does stuff for profit and they are basically screwing over 50% of the playerbase with this decision, based on this poll.
More like 70%. Been holding steady at that rate for hours now with constant new votes, still hovering around 70% + or - 2%

DominatorV4

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrmeister View Post
Well, I'll just wait until it's available again... Riot does stuff for profit and they are basically screwing over 50% of the playerbase with this decision, based on this poll.
People only want it because they can't have it. That is all.

Lenarin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Ames, I've posted this a couple times in various places. But why does LIMITED mean never again (this is fitting here with all the discussion about are bundles limited or not). But shouldn't limited mean, its not always available, not that its NEVER available again. Isn't once a year, or once every two years still limited? (much as I wish it, not saying release the current limited ones, but maybe consider a language change)

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Mage NA View Post
10 bucks says if they said, before the visual rework, that they were going to finally sell Gothic Annie for 975 RP for a week not a single soul would care.
I would for reasons beyond your understanding apparently. The fact that the skin isn't sold in the shop but is only available via DCE means it has value attached to it that is more than just a $ amount. With the new VU it has even more value. Suddenly people see this and now want it for themselves. If Huntress Sivir got a rework and looked awesome, would you also complain about that too? I don't own it and would prefer it stayed as is. Even with an epic VU.

PikaRioCed

02-01-2013

Damned if they do,
damned if they don't.

No matter what they do, they piss off a few people. It doesn't really matter.

ThisNameDoesntFi

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
And it seems people don't want other people to have it now because it looks good now.

or so it seems some people are like this.

mikkozak

02-01-2013

bump

Razrmeister

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
People want it because they want it. I like that skin.

I can confidently say that most of the people opposing the sale, DON'T. EVEN. PLAY. ANNIE.

GodEmperorLetoII

02-01-2013

**** elitist jerks that feel their ***** is bigger just cause they have something someone else doesn't. That's entirely childish. All skins that can't be acquired should be put up to sell. Don't have to be on any special sale pricing, just put them up. It'll make newer players happy too to have a chance to get em.

Pawstruck

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
I don't disagree that it'd be awesome. What we'd do and if we'd do it aren't decisions for me to make. I don't personally buy into the exclusive club and never really have, but a lot of people do and I/we need to respect that.
Gonna call B.S. on this. The community is polarized with probably a slight majority wanting the skin released. You had to take a stance and thereby dissatisfy ~half of the community. You took one, got downvoted, and then REVOKED YOUR OWN STANCE just minutes later because... idk... your balls dropped off? Completely unprofessional, by the way. So you're still taking a stance, not it's just with the vocal, selfish, elitist ***** minority. Good on ya!

Oh, and forgive me for not coddling you with schoolgirl suck-up language. You guys really busted on this one and you deserve to take some flak for it.