Miss Fortune - We Still Love You

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

02-01-2013

mf ult could do like 600 damage at lvl 6 with a dorans blade that sht was op and she needed to be nerfed, the cone took up the entire lane an if she was with someone like sona at 6 you was always instant dead or forced to flash.

DanishDelight

02-01-2013

I was disappionted. miss fortune used to be my ace... now she is so weak it is not fair. Mean while kat is still killing people with 2 of her basic hits and I can't even have a good ult

zanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I dont think the nerf was needed, shes usually not the adc of choice for most teams anyway.

Ghostshadowblade

Peligrad

02-01-2013

Ouch...just read the patch notes...

TBH, she was really doing well in high elo play...

So not surprised this happened...

turulHAARP

02-01-2013

This all happened because the dmg has been turned into physical from magic.(Shame on you Riot...)
Also i agree the ulti was too strong early-mid game but even late it could be used to soften up the enemy team now it will be less effective late game.
B-but late game you just auto-attack.NO,that is not the purpose of an ultimate.You want to use your ultimate whenever you have the chance to increase the dmg potential.

I am still waiting on the revert of the magic dmg-->physical dmg change on the ultimate...

Baughwssery

02-01-2013

If you use MF with a compatible team (someone who can AoE stun like Amumu), then her ult is a little harder to evade, so no, during teamfights, her ult is not easy to avoid. The team plays to coordinate with her, and with that cleaver, that ult is doing a tremendous amount of damage.

I don't think she needed the nerf but I don't think she didn't need it. She will still wreck with it.

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

i think shes still prolly the best adc in terms of ease of play with respect to the results she can bring, no skillshots (except for the massive cone) and a ton of damage, no escape, but has that speedy passive, ill still play her, but she wont replace corki in my book

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
mf ult could do like 600 damage at lvl 6 with a dorans blade that sht was op and she needed to be nerfed, the cone took up the entire lane an if she was with someone like sona at 6 you was always instant dead or forced to flash.
or you could walk sideways, unless you are at the very end of the cone its narrow enough to walk out the side of it, and if you are at the end of its range where it is too wide, you can step back, her ult is only really really powerful if you are rooted/stunned/standing in a nunu ult
ill admit, in conjunction with sona/nami/nunu/mumu ults, or event horizon, possibly a well placed The Box, bullet time could be considered OP, but then again if intelligent, strategic use of abilities that sync well together is OP then we need to nerf that ahri/jayce/ezeral/sona poke from hell team (which we dont)

Rykerr

02-01-2013

I'm not sure why this was nerfed, to be honest; it always seemed like her ult was pretty much useless endgame except for the rare instances where you need that extra range to finish off someone retreating. If that's its primary function to begin with, it should probably be replaced with something along the lines of Cat's ult.

Unless you build specifically with BT in mind, it's literally like slightly annoying mosquito bites, even at 18. With armor you can just move through it and commence epic spellfisting.

Attaching cones-wise, I'm neutral.