Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabunn

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Really are you this slow? If his boxes are overtanking the jungle then you nerf the boxes you dumb ass. Jesus man has downers affected you that hard? I can see why you wouldn't be able to work for Riot. You're brain dead.

It doesn't mean much to you cause you're probably just a casual player numb nuts. I was actually an extreme "gamer". I played this game at least 8 hours daily before i quit which wasn't to long ago. Point is i played enough to know that shaco wasn't a popular pick. Enough talking out of your ass okay cup cake?
No you really dont understand the entire concept of the nerf. his overall jungle got buffed so they nerfed is early game ganking power to compensate. like really can you not comprehend the nerfs. SLIGHTLY nerfing shiv and SLIGHTLY nerfing the range on his decieve, seriously read the patch notes

Shaco

Deceive
Range reduced to 400 from 500
Two-Shiv Poison
Slow reduced at earlier ranks to 10/15/20/25/30% from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%

FearOfTheFlesh

01-31-2013

I think the only things that we can really conclude from all these posts is that visuo is a little slow but at least now sees some reasoning for the nerf (sorry mate thats how it came across with how much difficulty you had finding the stats you painted urself in that corner in this thread whether intentional or not :( ) and that in general when champions are nerfed riot tries not to change their gameplay style too much but make them a bit more manageable by normalizing their win rates a little more.

Realistically no champion should be having a win rate more than 52% or less than 48% across every level of play. Of course certain top player may lopside a champ or two a bit but not that much. Champions outside this range esp if they are so across all levels of play (bronze, silver etc) and in all servers are at the very least too good if not op and balancing them is just a good idea. As is the same thing for champions in a similar place but with a win rate of less than 48%.

That is at least my opinion for what its worth.

TauManifesto

01-31-2013

I may be biased because I think of Shaco players as sightly better Teemo players but I think only the slow nerf was unjust. Shaco needs that to gank. Everything else is justifiable. I would be pissed as hell if they nerfed Maokai because I love my tree.
Shaco players now need to be smarter in duping wards now. They need to know ward positions and be able to sneak around. Not just hit Q get free gank. I've never played Shaco before so I wouldn't know but lowering Deceive's range means smarter play. Also early ganking pressure is not a good counter-argument because they want to reduce that impact with Season 3. That hurts Shaco but Shaco was still good and Riot did not like that. Shaco could get buffs to his late game but how he was currently, he'd be strong early game and late game. First they need to nerf him and bring him up from there like they did with every champion before him.

People that are mad are just biased as all hell or are mad that their free elo champion is gone. I mean if higher ELO players think Shaco is a big problem, they have a good point since they know what high skilled Shacos can do. Shaco's kit is just annoying to deal with and hard to balance. Morello even said he regret designing Shaco. Trust me Shaco will get buffed sooner or later. He was just too hard to deal with. Now it will take skill to win with him.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Its impossible to have a debate with that guy so I gave up.

You're one of the multiple outside posters that have posted saying that guy is wrong or stupid but he is delusional.

I would literally explain why Riot did what they did and then the next post he would ask again completely ignoring explanations.

He literally has zero reading comprehension.
Bro read your last responses to my posts, reading comprehension lol..

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Isn't it passed your bed time?

Its so funny, theres been literally 5-6 people posting saying you're either stupid,wrong or dont understand.

You have some severe denial issues, you're no where near as smart as you think you are.

"you made it perfectly clear" to who? Yourself? That does not count.

Put it this way. YOU dont understand why Riot nerfed shaco but others do. The problem is not us or them, the problem is YOU.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabunn View Post
No you really dont understand the entire concept of the nerf. his overall jungle got buffed so they nerfed is early game ganking power to compensate. like really can you not comprehend the nerfs. SLIGHTLY nerfing shiv and SLIGHTLY nerfing the range on his decieve, seriously read the patch notes

Shaco

Deceive
Range reduced to 400 from 500
Two-Shiv Poison
Slow reduced at earlier ranks to 10/15/20/25/30% from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
If his jungling got buffed then guess what you do? You balance it back up by nerfing the same thing that is making him OP, his boxes. Do you really not understand that?

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
What's the reason they're nerfing him?

I just don't get it... Riot is trolling.

Exactly... YOU dont get it because YOU are dumb.

Others get it, you dont.

Sabunn

01-31-2013

Quote:
If his jungling got buffed then guess what you do? You balance it back up by nerfing the same thing that is making him OP, his boxes. Do you really not understand that?
his jungle clear is not op. His ability to gank is. what dont you understand

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Its so funny, theres been literally 5-6 people posting saying you're either stupid,wrong or dont understand.

You have some severe denial issues, you're no where near as smart as you think you are.

"you made it perfectly clear" to who? Yourself? That does not count.

Put it this way. YOU dont understand why Riot nerfed shaco but others do. The problem is not us or them, the problem is YOU.
So based off your logic you're just as dumb or dumber than i am. There are far more people who think the nerfs were unnecessary. Get your lazy ass off the forums and look at the comments left in the video. Look at the list of threads, enough said.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabunn View Post
his jungle clear is not op. His ability to gank is. what dont you understand
Really? Your here posting when you don't have a clue what im talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevdEwQNjG4

What don't you understand?