Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Its so funny how clueless you are.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

Hes one of the most popular champions in the entire game at the highest level of solo queue WITH one of the highest win rates.

Stop making **** up about low elo, anyone who knows what lolking.net is will call you out on your 100% false bs.
Wtf is that... you link me to a page where Shaco doesn't even appear. Dumb ass...

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Wtf is that... you link me to a page where Shaco doesn't even appear. Dumb ass...

Stop being such a lazy *****.

You have to input the parameters yourself.

Select monthly, All regions, Win rates, Plat level.

Now look at your "low elo" shaco's stats and stfu.

Hes #2 on the list out of 100+ champions in win rates at plat level. Hes also picked 16.81% of the time in Plat level in a game with 100+ champions. One of the highest pick AND win rates in the entire game.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Stop being such a lazy *****.

You have to input the parameters yourself.

Select monthly, All regions, Win rates, Plat level.

Now look at your "low elo" shaco's stats and stfu.
Your a ****** bro lol. He's not even on the top of the most popular list. Jesus christ some people are stupid.

Camen Sieder

01-31-2013

he wins a lot because people can set up comps to take advantage of getting him as a pick... he can split push like a beast and gank extremely well, but his blink was nerfed kind of hard imo... the slow is justified

you coudl catch shaco and he throws a shiv, blinks and is about 6 seconds away from you, making it impossible to catch him on most champs

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Your a ****** bro lol. He's not even on the top of the most popular list. Jesus christ some people are stupid.

hahaha.... look in a mirror.

You still did not do what I said.

I dont care, keep believing shaco got nerfed for zero reason you re tard

Rockman

01-31-2013

Here is the problem with Shaco. They already made his boxes a bit weaker by making jungle camps do extra damage to summoned creatures etc. However. even with this Shaco still clears and ganks very strong. Shaco is 100% a skill based champion with a high skill cieling. The problem is he didnt even need red, or to avoid wards half the time. They are trying to make him rely more on jungle skills instead of straight up decieving from bot turret and walking to the middle of the lane, and then proceeding to use his high onhit slow that he could activate if they flash. What they changed was that knowing where the wards are and keeping red buff was important. If i also remember correctly, Statikk said they were looking at buffing his late game soon, so they were gonna nerf his early game first. I do not know why they did not do both at the same time :P

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
I guess you dont pay attention to win rates.

Shacos been at top of the list for a good while. Also, they're nerfing his shiv/Q to make up for the fact that s3 mechanics improved his jungle.
--- This MIGHT be true... BUT why would Riot say... "I am blaming boxes during his jungle etc etc" (paraphrased) and then nerf something completely not related to it. If they wanted to nerf his ganking then say so... Don't BLAME it on a BS reason.

George Veth

01-31-2013

although i agree i havbe to downvote necro of the the dozen pages long big threads dont spam the forums with this

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSlapped View Post
--- This MIGHT be true... BUT why would Riot say... "I am blaming boxes during his jungle etc etc" (paraphrased) and then nerf something completely not related to it. If they wanted to nerf his ganking then say so... Don't BLAME it on a BS reason.

Why?

Just like with kat. Her W is what makes her strong yet they nerfed her Q and E to compensate.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
hahaha.... look in a mirror.

You still did not do what I said.

I dont care, keep believing shaco got nerfed for zero reason you re tard
Ever heard of downers? Might want to ask your doctor about it. If you're going to link something to prove a point at least you can do is link me to the correct page you lazy turd.

*Looks a at the list of Most Popular Champions* Hmm.. wheres Shaco lol....?

12345612 ... 41