Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

What's the reason they're nerfing him? Cause according to the video they said it was cause his boxes were tanking the jungle too well. This is where i'm confused. You nerf his deceive and his dagger passive slow % cause his boxes are doing to well at tanking jungle? And since when did Shaco need a nerf? He's easily shut down after the first 5 mins of the game and even when he does pull off few kills he's still easy to kill mid-late game.

I just don't get it... Riot is trolling.

Video for people who don't know what i'm referring to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevdEwQNjG4

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Surprised i'm the only person who thinks these nerfs were unnecessary and completely stupid.

Xenolithium

01-31-2013

Same reason Riot nerfed the radius of Galio's ult, yet, Amumu's still takes up an entire lane and then some.

They want people to stop playing Champ B and play Champ C. That, or they don't like Champ B and like Champ C. See Teemo and Annie.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

I guess you dont pay attention to win rates.

Shacos been at top of the list for a good while. Also, they're nerfing his shiv/Q to make up for the fact that s3 mechanics improved his jungle.

Fan4tic

01-31-2013

he dominates mid-high solo queue b/c people aren't stupid ******* with him.
and trust me placing 1 ward isn't going to counter him
low elo, well never been there so i don't know the story

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post

Shacos been at top of the list for a good while. Also, they're nerfing his shiv/Q to make up for the fact that s3 mechanics improved his jungle.
Wow, citing win rates. Almost got me 9/10

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post

What's load. Shaco is hardly ever used except for lower elo's where people take advantage of the noobs who don't know where to place wards or how important it is to purchase them.

Lets assume Shaco gets a few kills early game. Explain how useful a Shaco is mid-late game. Cause from my experience Shaco's are hella squishy and basically get insta killed as long as someone has CC. How many games have you played where there isn't at least 1 person with some sort of CC?

If you seriously believe Shaco is op then its obvious that you have not played shaco enough to know that the nerfs are ridiculous.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorme View Post
Wow, citing win rates. Almost got me 9/10

And?

Im sorry if you dont like raw data because it goes against your opinion on champions.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
What's load. Shaco is hardly ever used except for lower elo's where people take advantage of the noobs who don't know where to place wards or how important it is to purchase them.

Lets assume Shaco gets a few kills early game. Explain how useful a Shaco is mid-late game. Cause from my experience Shaco's are hella squishy and basically get insta killed as long as someone has CC. How many games have you played where there isn't at least 1 person with some sort of CC?

If you seriously believe Shaco is op then its obvious that you have not played shaco enough to know that the nerfs are ridiculous.

Its so funny how clueless you are.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

Hes one of the most popular champions in the entire game at the highest level of solo queue (plat rated) WITH one of the highest win rates.

Stop making **** up about low elo, anyone who knows what lolking.net is will call you out on your 100% false bs.

Xhandel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

agreed, that was unnecesary nerfs, theyre nerfing all the assasins: Kat, diana, lee sin, evelyn, talon, now shaco, i'm afraid cuz maybe twisted fate and xin zhao could be the next targets, but kha zix and darius remain untouched i dont know why

1234511 ... 41