Did irelia get nerfed or did tenacity get buffed? Or niether

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-31-2013

•Tenacity now appears on the character sheet as a stat. ◦All champions with abilities that reduce the duration of disabling effects now gain tenacity instead. ■e.g. Singed, Trundle, Irelia, Garen, etc.

◦Champion tenacity stacks with item tenacity, mastery tenacity and cleanse.

Pinker 10

01-31-2013

Actually sir, mastery tenacity stacks Multiplicatively with in game tenacity from items. Tenacity got a major buff.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinker 10 View Post
Actually sir, mastery tenacity stacks Multiplicatively with in game tenacity from items. Tenacity got a major buff.
I knock that but technically they havent actually said if irelias new tenacity will stack multiplicatively or cumulatively

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I don't believe anything was changed at all. I think it was just a change directed at cleaning up term usage in the game, whereas the effects stack the exact same way as before. I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty damn close to be sure.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Pretty sure it's just a tooltip cleanup; calling all CC reduction Tenacity to shorten the name.