Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMarblz

01-31-2013

I don't understand why they nerf champions like Shaco and Elise that fall off late game when there are other champions that are overall more powerful. At least if Riot does nerf these champions they should give them help late game.

The nerf on Olaf was too much. Didn't they reduce the cool down on his axe for poke at towers awhile ago? Now they're increasing it along with other harsh nerfs.

I don't think Tristana needed buffing.

I like the sightstone adjustment. It was pretty difficult for the jungle to bail out/gank bottom, hopefully that will change slightly.

I don't understand why they remove information like ELO, and champion ranked win percentage. They shouldn't remove match history information just to save room on their servers. I really liked going for that 10 match win streak. More information is better.

I like the ladder system.

I was really hoping for a new map and/or game type for the start of season 3. And ARAM's in matchmaking. Will there be anything like that in the near future?

Pie Kills

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
It's pretty awesome! I can't wait to start playing ranked with the League System in place.
Im still scared to play ranked :|

ButcherJ

01-31-2013

YAY Finally

mrbrewfest

01-31-2013

I don't know if I'm in the right section, but i always get lost. But can i request a Karma Skin make-over?

Pie Kills

01-31-2013

Phreak will be proud of me!
I now can deal tons of damage for cheaper!

BenTheBoss

01-31-2013

[All] BenTheBoss (Cryophoenix Egg): LOL

RIP

Cpt Joo

01-31-2013

•Two-Shiv Poison◦Slow reduced at earlier ranks to 10/15/20/25/30% from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%

we want to make him more reliant on lizard buff to gank

so you want to make a champion have to do X to play with significant drop when not played in X format

GDrityFive

01-31-2013

Good job riot, you may have taken SC2's matchmaking service and called it your own, but you addressed so many problems and made more champs viable again... well done.

navy girlie

01-31-2013

so umm....I really do not want the bots to talk. Skynet and all...

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrewfest View Post
I don't know if I'm in the right section, but i always get lost. But can i request and Karma Skin make-over?
I cant like this more! yay to people that play underplayed champs!