Dear Greedy Annie owners

12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcyCoolDeath

01-31-2013

OK time to play devils advocate.

Dear entitled summoners: Why do you feel that you deserve to buy a skin, a exclusive skin (yes riot has said this), for less then anyone else? Especially when this skin has been out for YEARS and its only a big deal now cause she got a update.

Also the only reason it was gonna be released in the first place was because of whiney entitled people on the forums.

I hope that when someone whines about not having the skin in game, the other people find a reason to report there entitled butts.

Yay blanket statements!

Earthbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Hey, I have beta King Rammus. All of you non beta testers want that too if/when he gets VU?

THINK about it. Why give someone something just for bandwagoning late. It's already bad enough retired skins came back. Let us rare skin wearers have a little bit of bragging rights for the things we were around for.

Go ahead and downvote, but this is our side of the story.

DreamsofVoid

01-31-2013

Just gonna leave this here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsofVoid View Post
Some statistic they released said something about, and I'm paraphrasing this cause I have terrible memory, LoL is the most populated online mmo or it's the most widely played across the world or something ..........

My point is: If it is truly that populated, then yes, it will be, "the most whiniest, most "F**k you, got mine!" community ever." It will be that way no matter what for as long as that many people are involved because ... sad to enlighten you and take off your blinders ... that is the way the WORLD is. Period. End of story.

Additionally, charity and altruism are just evolutionary traits ... they can be explained away with math. The bottom line is that no one EVER does ANYTHING without it being somehow beneficial to themselves ... whether that benefit is a conscious one or a subconscious one. Here is the math you need to prove what I just said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_e...on_of_altruism

Xuanxue NA

01-31-2013

NO.

what can you not wrap your head around about a product that was marketed to be EXCLUSIVE to the CE , i bought it..... you obv. didn't get over yourself and be happy with what you have.

Pizza on a Bun

01-31-2013

You have no respect for people who bought the skin when they already owned all the champions already. If you want the skin so damn much, why don't you buy it and quit complaining? Seriously.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?? ?? View Post
I'll trade my goth Annie for any skin.

I don't even play Annie.

However when I did obtain the skin it said it was exclusive to the bundle.

That is very kind of you. I hope someone who mains annie and really wants it can take you up on that.

That said why can't things change with the rework being done to it? Why does it have to stay to a out dated bundle?

Also more votes ont eh main post please.

Winderz

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsofVoid View Post
Just gonna leave this here:

Additionally, charity and altruism are just evolutionary traits ... they can be explained away with math. The bottom line is that no one EVER does ANYTHING without it being somehow beneficial to themselves ... whether that benefit is a conscious one or a subconscious one. Here is the math you need to prove what I just said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_e...on_of_altruism
You are wrong, nice wiki link. Prarie dogs will have themselves killed to ensure survival for their kins.

Punish This Hole

01-31-2013

Buy Frostfire Annie, its 3 million times better anyway. I don't get why so many people wanna buy Goth Annie its not like your ever gonna play her -.-

And I love how 100% of the people that want to buy it now didnt give 2 sh!ts about goth annie for 2 years.

But now that she actually looks pretty cool, ya'll wanna get on Annies d!ick

Sessamo

01-31-2013

It's a complicated issue because both sides are right. Riot always said Goth Annie was exclusive. But it's exclusive to a bundle that is ans has always been kept in circulation. So while the Annie players are right in that the skin was promised as exclusive, the bundle being a current item in store means it's prices are subject to change.
So if the bundle is discounted for every champ you have and I own all the champions in it, what is the final price of the bundle? GothAnnie has always been an available skin, it just requires everybody to jump through hoops o get it.

GiantEvilKitten

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
Hey, I have beta King Rammus. All of you non beta testers want that too if/when he gets VU?

THINK about it. Why give someone something just for bandwagoning late. It's already bad enough retired skins came back. Let us rare skin wearers have a little bit of bragging rights for the things we were around for.

Go ahead and downvote, but this is our side of the story.
First off its not rare, and its not retired. You even implying it is makes you unqualified to ever speak on the subject again.

I could go buy it in the store. This very second. Just for a very high price. I could not buy King Rammus.

12345612 ... 32