Goth Annie

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

that plan wasn't unpopular people were being greedy and selfish. Just like when they vote for the TT skins to be legacy.

Peltz

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Way to chicken out. I was going to buy RP to buy Gothic Annie, LK Amumu, and Queen Ashe tomorrow, but GG Riot...

Valenten

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This. Within one hour of posting, the Goth Annie announcement was on pace to be one of the most downvoted announcements in months before it was reversed. Those types of trends do not reverse on their own once they reach the hundreds of votes. We did not expect that response, and we decided to listen to players rather than move forward with an unpopular plan.

Bottom line is we'll go back to the drawing board and come up with a better plan and will communicate more when that is ready.
congratulations you have still confirmed that Riot bows to QQ good job and btw still pissed cause now if i want the skin i have to spend 40 bucks on this game FOR THE SKIN ALONE since i own all champs

Bunta

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASC Gexln View Post
To all the people happy that Riot isn't putting Goth Annie on individual sale: stop. Seriously, you bought the bundle and got your champs, as well as your annie skin. Me and a lot of other people went and earnt the points to buy the champs without using rp, and now it'd be nice if we could just buy the skin. Does it cost YOU any more money if they put it up? No, it won't cost you a cent because YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT IT.
heck if anything they got it for free. and now others have to pay for it. i would think it would be the other way around with the complaints.

Doctor Tenenbaum

01-31-2013

Quote:
This. Within one hour of posting, the Goth Annie announcement was on pace to be one of the most downvoted announcements in months before it was reversed. Those types of trends do not reverse on their own once they reach the hundreds of votes. We did not expect that response, and we decided to listen to players rather than move forward with an unpopular plan.

Bottom line is we'll go back to the drawing board and come up with a better plan and will communicate more when that is ready.
Thank you for not going back, keep up the good work.

TSM Conker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Great work rito!

Ginnungagapq

01-31-2013

Quote:

Dude come on. This is ridiculous. The original plan to sell it was sound, a bunch of whiners complained because they already had the bundle. And everyone who has majority of the champions in said bundle shouldn't have to pay out the ass to get one skin. This is totally unacceptable and appauling that you would put something out there and then take it back, just because some people want to feel special and privledged. This is not cool, and I am completely disgusted by this course of action.

Zeninth

01-31-2013

Quote:

Can you go take a look at the poll trending on this thread?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3065107

DreamsofVoid

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witters84 View Post
Ha ha ha, the LoL forum community is the whiniest, most "F**k you, got mine!" community ever. Way to have no backbone and enabling this, Riot.
Some statistic they released said something about, and I'm paraphrasing this cause I have terrible memory, LoL is the most populated online mmo or it's the most widely played across the world or something ..........

My point is: If it is truly that populated, then yes, it will be, "the most whiniest, most "F**k you, got mine!" community ever." It will be that way no matter what for as long as that many people are involved because ... sad to enlighten you and take off your blinders ... that is the way the WORLD is. Period. End of story.

bootyquake

01-31-2013

if you get this worked up over a digital skin, you may want to assess your priorities.