permabanned for nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

01-31-2013

please dont come back.

Slide

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forecast01 View Post
and i must say, walking on eggshells while i try to RELAX and play a game isnt very relaxing
Is it not ok for people to not want to be raged at for a game while they relax?

Crisco Moonshine

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Domino View Post
Nothing of value was lost.
It's amazing how sometimes we don't even have to read the report card to know that Riot did the right thing.

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

the second game yes maybe i was a little hard on nunu, i asked nicely many times for him to stop pushing the lane and he kept doing it, then the 20 minute mark came and my team woudlnt surrender even though we were behind 6 towers and 20 kills, and everyone was harassing me, kinda hard not to get mad, if i was to afk i would be banned and i coudlnt keep playing because they had me so pissed off

ednortonwhatttt

01-31-2013

op, sorry for your loss/hours of hard work. people in this game are overly sensitive neckbeard adults that crutch on the report button to justify their lack of skill in this game.

NeoSprtacus2

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0UL CRUSH3R View Post
everytime ive been banned it was for something so stupid like these cases i cant even understand what it was i am being banned for
Perhaps you should start here.

Take some time off to understand what decency is. With the internet, anonymity, and technology in general, the next generation is prepared to never know how to react to individuals and to see them as people. If you've seen the news, you may have heard of the students who made a video of raping a girl and showed no remorse for it, laughed about it, interviewed, etc. It's the way this generation is being raised.

So take a breather. Reflect. Don't turn into a monster that I'm expecting every teenager to be these days.

triplea92

01-31-2013

deserved it. good riddance

Sykah

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0UL CRUSH3R View Post
the second game yes maybe i was a little hard on nunu, i asked nicely many times for him to stop pushing the lane and he kept doing it, then the 20 minute mark came and my team woudlnt surrender even though we were behind 6 towers and 20 kills, and everyone was harassing me, kinda hard not to get mad, if i was to afk i would be banned and i coudlnt keep playing because they had me so pissed off
Typing in all caps is not asking nicely.

TheStrelok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

You harassed Nunu all of game two. Really not necessary. Clearly you've done it before or it would be a warning/temp ban.

On top of that you were pretty negative. Instead of trying to rally your team you told them they should surrender. Give advice and positive reinforcement, not harassment and negativity.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednortonwhatttt View Post
op, sorry for your loss/hours of hard work. people in this game are overly sensitive neckbeard adults that crutch on the report button to justify their lack of skill in this game.
This is pretty funny. You haven't even accepted the Code yet so try not to embarass yourself by defending Code breakers please.

Morgan Black

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by navinia View Post
It's amazing how sometimes we don't even have to read the report card to know that Riot did the right thing.
It is amazing how much everyone brings down the hammer on people that are reported. This guy was not the reason they lost, was even moderatly nice compared to what goes on in a lot of ranked games, and his cs and cash is high enough, he did not abandon them.

I get the feeling people who punish or say stupid **** like "riot did the right thing", either like to blame others for their **** play, or like to report people for nothing. The power to punish should not be in the hands of 10 year old children. And the Riot employee who secured this perma-ban by review, deserves to lose his job.