I own Goth Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicodemous

01-31-2013

I also own Huntress Sivir, and I admit the fact that I never see either of those skins is part of their appeal. However this...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3064264

this is kind of stupid. I get why it shouldn't become a general and open offering. That was not the intention as I can tell. It was going to be a limited time celebration something akin to the holiday skins. Sure it would have become a bit more common, but in general only a small number were still going to have it.

I know when I got the bundles the skins were to me a nice bonus but they were no a main selling point. I think it would be reasonable for Riot to do a limited one or two week release at the 1350 mini-premium price. Less people will be willing to shell that out, but more than enough to make it valuable to Riot but not so many that the current owners needn't feel slighted.

Besides, what were they going to do, leave? This game is worse than crack...

NateTheDinosaur

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
Besides, what were they going to do, leave? This game is worst than crack...
yes.....

Zen Junior

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
I know when I got the bundles the skins were to me a nice bonus but they were no a main selling point.
Thank you.

Nicodemous

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlylimon View Post
yes.....
for a day... maybe two then the shakes and the sweats set in and they gotta come back, or die...

TheLastPaladinOP

02-01-2013

meh

Vaniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I also own Goth Annie, along with Black Alistar, Silver Kayle, and Human Ryze.

To get all of them, I had to pre-order the game online, (Black Alistar and Goth Annie) as well as preorder a physical copy of the game at Gamestop.

The ONLY thing I really received from buying the one at Gamestop were the two skins and a few runes, as they were the same bundle.

Riot then released the bundle with Huntress Sivir, which also cost a pretty penny. I dropped more RP on that bundle just for the Huntress Sivir skin.

Please understand that to make these skins available to the public they have to give the middle finger to customers like me that paid a lot of money just for the skins.

I do understand the other side of the argument, but even to offer it at a lower price when so many people dropped the 3900 RP for the bundle even though they only got the skin out of it would be a massive slap in the face.

Willump and

02-01-2013

Well hipp stated he'll be fixing up the bundle so people who own all thechamps can get the skin for pretty cheap, and people who got the bundle while owning all the champs can get reimbursed a bit (All thechamps = most of them in this case tho yeah.)

Vaniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

That is a positive change, and I hope that they will retroactively credit anyone that stacked bundles in the past.

They did that for the Legendary skins that they discounted, and I got a cool 4350 RP back. Here's hoping.

Night Hex

02-01-2013

I own the skin, but I must say, this seems like the people complaining about it are the ones who need an excuse to give them a reason to be "elitists". Share the freaking love of the game, and let those who enjoy the champion have a fair chance at the skin without paying 3900 rp just for the skin. Too much complaining, its a game meant to be enjoyed by all. Quit being jerks about it. Slap in the face or not. Man up.

IGamer

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniel View Post
Please understand that to make these skins available to the public they have to give the middle finger to customers like me that paid a lot of money just for the skins.

I do understand the other side of the argument, but even to offer it at a lower price when so many people dropped the 3900 RP for the bundle even though they only got the skin out of it would be a massive slap in the face.

^ pretty much this. Selling exclusive skins to customers is a big FU to bundle buyers.