permabanned for nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6163700/#nogo yup pretty much done with this stupid game, got permabanned for being reported by 1 person in 1 game idk who reported me, but they reported me claiming i was feeding, which i wasnt at all that game there was an akali with like 5 kills by 10 minutes cause the top lane just constantly fed them, then they started camping me, 2nd game i had to lane with a nunu that was extremely horrible and he just kept getting us killed, and we were 9 to 27 kills and 5 towers behind my team woudlnt surrender because 2 ppl were hititng no even though we had no chance then they were all harassing me getting me worked up, i asked the nunu several times to stop pushing the lane and he kept doing it, the 2 people who reported me were the nunu and the other person who woudlnt hit no on surrender. complete bs

Lex Domino

01-31-2013

Nothing of value was lost.

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

get forced into a 50 minute game where we are losing by 20 kills all game and get permabanned cool awesome love this game

Shade of Aran

01-31-2013

tldr. didnt make it past the first line. but just by that little i attempted to read i can only surmize that you did indeed deserve your ban

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

well now i cant use this name anymore, and i had like 5 runepages and lots of runes

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

can i get this account permanently deleted as well so i can use my email and name to make a new account

CryxTryx

01-31-2013

I read through it.. i don't see a perma ban here actually.

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

anyways its not even about the account im just pissed off at the attitude of the people in this game, when someone reports you its not because they thought you were doing something wrong its because they are doing it to piss you off

Slide

01-31-2013

Read both. You are pretty toxic, sorry.

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

everytime ive been banned it was for something so stupid like these cases i cant even understand what it was i am being banned for