Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suprachiasmatic

01-26-2013

hi..i downloaded the software then clicked on lol launcher but all i get is a black box. if i click on the box it takes me to the pvp site but not to play...to sign up..i hope that makes sense..I tried restarting my computer and everything..just not working. please help

IBastardI

Warloki

01-27-2013

Mouse speed is all over the place in-game. Perhaps stabilize or broaden the speed range? Feels nothing like PC LoL.

Saramhr

01-27-2013

can't finish downloading... it's stuck at 99% and it always goes up and down between 3-4 hours left it's been like that for a long time!

28/1/12
one day has passed, and it's still the same...

tillerbob

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warloki View Post
Mouse speed is all over the place in-game. Perhaps stabilize or broaden the speed range? Feels nothing like PC LoL.

Also having mouse speed issues. Not looking like it is matching up well with the general mac settings for mouse tracking. It's kind of doing its own thing. Any suggestions?

tillerbob

01-29-2013

I'm having issues with the window size. When I am matched for a game the champion selesction screen will get much smaller and if I maximize it It cuts off half of the screen.

Tirmenat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Can you throw up mouse issues in game client issues? There are many posting this problem over and over and it's already a known issue

Treysticles

01-31-2013

I got so excited to see this and love boompje but does anyone else have this issue?

I launch the game, the window comes up for patches etc.
It loads and lets me click play but no League icon pops up in my dock and the game never goes to the log in screen.
I got to the log in screen once before all this but it said my password/username was invalid so i changed my password but it still ended in the same result so i closed the program and re launched it.
Halp?

Strongheart

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeffEnjoiENeff View Post
I got so excited to see this and love boompje but does anyone else have this issue?

I launch the game, the window comes up for patches etc.
It loads and lets me click play but no League icon pops up in my dock and the game never goes to the log in screen.
I got to the log in screen once before all this but it said my password/username was invalid so i changed my password but it still ended in the same result so i closed the program and re launched it.
Halp?
Having the same issue. Repair doesn't help it and haven't yet found a solution. Not sure what's going on.

risend

01-31-2013

Everyone is having the same problem, they are currently working on it.