Rage in HoN forums because their 3.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brianmc

01-31-2013

LoL is by far the best MOBA out. And will remain on top as long as it is still 100% free. People can actually play this game completely free. The only thing you cannot buys are skins. Which is one of if not the biggest profit on this game.

GG LoL, well played. I love this game.

Devi Freak Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post
LoL is by far the best MOBA out. And will remain on top as long as it is still 100% free. People can actually play this game completely free. The only thing you cannot buys are skins. Which is one of if not the biggest profit on this game.

From a purely technical standpoint, LoL is the least free of the three major MOBAs.

ScarPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

lol

ShodaNs

01-31-2013

Why play HoN when you can play Dota 2. Why play Dota 2 when you can play LoL.

Light Fantastic

01-31-2013

I hate "lol HoN" threads because there are people out there who put a ton of work into Heroes of Newerth, made a great game (albeit one much more similar to Dota than LoL) and messed up their business model. So I can't really hate on it.

Yeah, I prefer LoL. But it makes me sad whenever a good game fails.

Delinth

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi Freak Mint View Post
From a purely technical standpoint, LoL is the least free of the three major MOBAs.

Let me fix that statement for you: "From a purely technical standpoint, LoL is currently the least free AND most free of the three major MOBAs."

Devi Freak Mint

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delinth View Post
Let me fix that statement for you: "From a purely technical standpoint, LoL is currently the least free AND most free of the three major MOBAs."
LoL is the only game that forces players to unlock heroes.
Runes cannot be bought with money but are required to play the game past a certain point.

Hiroshi Watanabe

01-31-2013

LoL > HoN

Valoon

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post

In LoL you have to farm or buy the champs in Dota 2 everything is free from the start. Dota 2 destroy LoL in term of F2P model.