January MCCC - There Will Come Soft Rains

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

01-30-2013

Ty.

Quote:
Okay..spelling and grammar errors
My English is better than your Dutch.

Quote:
25% as flat rate is not acceptable needs to scale.

4/5 requires touch ups
The second and third components intentionally don't scale. When you max Q first, you will obviously use Q-[something]-[something] a lot until the other spells catch up in level, but that still gives you 9 options. If every component scaled, you would simply always use QQQ.

Btw, 950 range is about the range of Lux's binding.

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
5/5

gameplay 5/5

overall 32/40
lore 4/5
gameplay 5/5
stats 5/5
abilities 18/25
I named him Reginald after a friend in real life, zero relation to the popular LoL player >.>
The name has been around for over a 1000 years and the nickname is sometimes "Rex" which means king in latin.

Espy Psyche

01-30-2013

About Remus:

When he equips his kite shield or his heavy maul, it automatically unequips the swords and so on. He can only have one weapon equipped at a time unless under the effects of Craftsman's Command.

Nacoran

01-30-2013

Thanks for the advice even though i only dot 27 overall i got alot of feed back that i've been missing in regular threads. I think i did ok for my first try and i can't wait till next mounth XD

Still Eternity

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post

gameplay 4/5 seems far too op being that he does so much stuff for "free." But the idea is neat and it fits the theme quite well

Overall: 31/40
Gameplay: 4/5
Lore: 3/5
Abilities: 19/25
Stats: 5/5
Nothing is really "Free". It costs him his Passive. Whereas some champions get Stuns and Slows from their passives, others grant stats. This does the latter but you choose what you invest in. You can't get everything, and most of the stats end up being about the worth of low/mid-tier basic items. A few of the stats I wanted to change around, but since it's judging time I decided to leave everything as is.

Addressing the Lore, I see Time Travel differently. You don't per say "Travel through Time" so much as visit an alternate Timestream. This solves the "Grandfather Paradox" that is so often seen in literature, as you aren't actually changing your universe, but one right next door. Other than that, could be more about Genesis, true. I should have re-read it more and compacted it better.

Balance is more or less general: His shield isn't nearly as strong as you think it is. Compare it to the shield of Nautilus; that's what I used to keep it in line. You talk of it's duration, but did you look at it's cooldown? Very High at low levels, and between all your other skills, it's not easy to say you'd level that first, or even second.

Thanks for the judging, Moby. I don't agree with everything you said, but some of it could use some tweaking.

Moby the White

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy Psyche View Post
About Remus:

When he equips his kite shield or his heavy maul, it automatically unequips the swords and so on. He can only have one weapon equipped at a time unless under the effects of Craftsman's Command.
makes a lot of sense now thanks for this info.

Moby the White

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Eternity View Post
Nothing is really "Free". It costs him his Passive. Whereas some champions get Stuns and Slows from their passives, others grant stats. This does the latter but you choose what you invest in. You can't get everything, and most of the stats end up being about the worth of low/mid-tier basic items. A few of the stats I wanted to change around, but since it's judging time I decided to leave everything as is.

Addressing the Lore, I see Time Travel differently. You don't per say "Travel through Time" so much as visit an alternate Timestream. This solves the "Grandfather Paradox" that is so often seen in literature, as you aren't actually changing your universe, but one right next door. Other than that, could be more about Genesis, true. I should have re-read it more and compacted it better.

Balance is more or less general: His shield isn't nearly as strong as you think it is. Compare it to the shield of Nautilus; that's what I used to keep it in line. You talk of it's duration, but did you look at it's cooldown? Very High at low levels, and between all your other skills, it's not easy to say you'd level that first, or even second.

Thanks for the judging, Moby. I don't agree with everything you said, but some of it could use some tweaking.

well if this is the thing i'm thinking of I believe I based my judging on his shield around rammus shield. I noticed the cooldowns and was only slightly concerned with the duration.

@ lore that is purely my opinion of time travel unless you wish to create alternate timelines. However this did not seem to be the intent of Viktor he wanted to alter the present. This is something that has to be accomplished through loops and pardoxical scenarios. Remember this is my opinion of time travel. The rest of my analysis is valid and has actual merit other than opinion so that is more so where I docked points.

Moby the White

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJubilee View Post
My concept for a champion that utilizes force fields for survival of himself and allies : )

incomplete work DQ

Moby the White

01-30-2013

Khawlah, Icathia Unrelenting

Appearance:

Quote:

Khawlah is a tall figure, draped from head to toe in a long, torn cloak. Her entire face, aside from her eyes, which glow with a barely contained fury, is covered. She is armed with an enormous two-handed scimitar that she carries on her back, and that has been stained black by the blood of countless Voidborn.

Role:

Quote:

Khawlah is meant to be an AD caster who can focus on rapidly slaying a single target or sowing destruction in an AoE. Her skills give her the option to build either pure damage, or take a tankier route, and her innate gives her the means to jungle effectively if she wishes to do so.

Lore:

Quote:

Hailing from the once great city of Icathia, Khawlah’s tireless work, and her seemingly limitless willpower had provided her with the means to rise up, and become the greatest warrior her era had ever seen. In her mind, no challenge was insurmountable, no task too great. This unbreakable determination had allowed Khawlah to exceed the limits of both mortal strength and endurance, turning her into an unstoppable force whose very name sowed fear and chaos into the armies who so foolishly dared to threaten her City.

Icathia’s ruling caste had been quick to notice her skill, and had shrewdly placed her at the forefront of the constant battles that raged with their neighbours. Her successes were rewarded with gifts of immense wealth, and with powerful enchantments that drew in the lifeforce of her foes, prolonging her own life. Alas, it was because of these constant military campaigns that she had failed to see a dark rot take hold of her beloved city. In her absence, the Void corrupted Icathia, and the city’s daily functions were completely replaced by an obsession to build twisted idols in honour of dark and horrific gods. Cruel rituals and sacrifices became the norm, as the city consumed itself from within, siphoning its life force for a nefarious purpose. The city Khawlah’s army returned to was not the one they had known. Surrounded by alien idols, the soldiers were bombarded by voices that warped their minds and compelled them to march obligingly towards the city’s center, joining a sacrificial ritual of terrifying proportions. The ground began to shake as more and more of Icathia tossed aside its life, and the buildings warped into geometrically impossible shapes, as if they had become mirages. Torn between Valoran and the Void, Icathia’s inhabitants were cast into the abyss, where hordes of Voidborn had eagerly awaited to feast upon them.

Beset on all sides by monsters they had gladly welcomed, the Icathians fell by the thousands. Only Khawlah had resisted the voices; only Khawlah stood and fought. One against millions ought to have been a short and brutally one-sided affair, but strength of will carried Khawlah onwards. Both Monstrosities the size of mountains and innumerable hordes of skittering horrors fell beneath her blade as neither side relented. In a realm where day and night are melded together into an unending twilight, she fought without ever a moment’s rest, sustained by a willpower that was finally reaching its limits, and enchantments that were denying her an end to her torment, until finally a light appeared. Her hope renewed, she charged forwards, cutting anything foolish enough to stand in her path. She dove into the shining beacon, and found herself stumbling through the room of a surprised summoner whose experiment had yielded a most unexpected result. Tired and free at last of the Void, Khawlah slept for the first time since her city had fallen, unaware that what awaited her was yet another imprisonment on the fields of justice, by summoners who would stop at nothing to learn all they could of both Icathia and the Void.

- Willpower triumphs over everything.

Lore analysis 4/5 I generally don't give many fours on lore and I rarely give 5's so be proud. I found your lore well written with only a few minor things that could be written in another fashion that would better captivate the reader. I felt that at times it was drawn out and a tad lengthy but you still kept it together and maintained a momentum in your tone that allowed for interest to be kept in the story. I think what your story lacks is character motivation, I think that the reader doesn't get to see too far into why our character acts in this fashion, I understand there is a brief explanation at the beginning but I would have loved to have seen what drove her in her final battle. Of course you are able to deduce why but I really feel you could have made her final stand seem more iconic for the reader establishing purely how despite the fact her people had died to the montrosities she still felt compelled to fight for her land and country.

Stats:
Stats are organized in the the following manner: Base Stats + Per Level Stats -> Level 1 Stats -> Level 18 Stats

Quote:

Health: 440 +90 -> 530 -> 2060
Health Regen: 5 + 0.8 -> 5.8 -> 19.4
Mana: 220 + 40 -> 260 -> 940
Mana Regen: 7.25 + 0.65 -> 7.9 -> 18.95
Range: 150 (It's a really big scimitar)
Attack Damage: 53.6 + (3.3) -> 56.9 -> 113
Attack Speed: 0.665 + 3.2%
Armor: 16 + 3.5 -> 19.5 -> 89
Magic Resist: 30 + 1.25 -> 31.25 -> 52.5
Move Speed: 345

seem relatively balanced 5/5

Abilities:

*Note: Swarm Slayer/Hulk Hunter is automatically available at level 1, in addition to the skill that she can normally choose to learn.

Quote:

Quote:

Innate: Unbending Will – A warrior without equal, Khawlah’s sheer strength of will, and the enchantments bestowed upon her by Icathia's long dead rulers have effectively granted her immortality.

okay that has me worried :S

Passive: Khawlah gains additional Health Regen per 5 equal to a percentage of the damage she both receives and deals(post-mitigation). Upgrades at levels 7/13.

Health Regen per 5 gained from Damage Dealt: 10%
Health Regen per 5 gained from Damage Received: 8/14/20% of damage received

Note: This ability can stack indefinitely, but each instance has a duration of its own. Receiving/Dealing multiple instances of damage over 5 seconds will not renew the duration of previously applied instances.
For Example: If a level 1 Khawlah is dealt 50 damage, she will heal 8% of that (4 health) over the next 5 seconds. Being dealt a further 50 damage one second later will cause her to heal a further 4 health, but will not renew the duration of the first instance. This means that her bonus health regen over the 6 seconds it is active in the example above would be as follows: 0.8hp, 1.6hp, 1.6hp, 1.6hp, 1.6hp, 0.8hp.

Okay I understand how this works; however, based on how it is written this ability APPEARS overpowered. It technically isn't overpowered because you are giving her a percent of the damage and allotting it to her as health regen over a period of time. So it is not 4 hp for 50 damage per 5 secs but rather 4 hp over 5 sec. At least this is what I am hoping for. If not this is way too overpowered considering damage can be anywhere from your 50 up to 2000+. This would be giving her an indefinate stacking buff that gives her 200 health regen per 5 secs. That is rediculous. It never stops occuring based on this line of usage and the amount healing is tremendous. 3/5 quite possibly overpowered and very unclear.

Quote:

Ability (Q): Devastate/ Eviscerate: Doesn't matter how many foes there are, or how big they might be; it's always better to get rid of them quickly.

Active – Devastate: Lunges forward after a 0.25 second delay, and deals damage in a 240 degree AoE around her. Damage dealt increases by 10% for each enemy caught within the strike, to a max of +50%.

Lunge Distance: 200
Damage AoE: 350
Initial Damage: 20/40/60/80/100 + (Total AD*0.8)
Maximum Damage: 30/60/90/120/150 + (Total AD*1.2)
Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

Active – Eviscerate: Damages target enemy, causing them to bleed over time. Bleed damage increases by 1% for each 1% max health the target is missing.

Cast Range: 250
Initial Damage: 10/25/40/55/70 + (Total AD*1)
Bleed Duration: 3 seconds
Bleed Damage (Over Duration): 15/20/25/30/35 + (Bonus AD*0.4)
Mana Cost: 50 mana
Cooldown: 5 seconds

seems relatively balanced and the second ability is low enough that the 1% will never become tremendously overpowered. I am only slightly concerned about the AD ratios involved. I feel that they are far too high. 4/5

Quote:

Ability (W): Hinder/Onslaught: Being able to dictate the terms of the engagements is a necessity, especially if your opponents outnumber you a few million to one.

Active – Hinder: Khawlah strikes at her surrounding opponent’s feet, damaging and slowing them.

AoE: 350
Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 + (Bonus AD*0.6)
Slow Duration: 2 seconds
Slow Amount: 30/35/40/45/50 %
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

Active – Onslaught: Khawlah charges towards target direction. She will stop and Immobilize the first enemy champion or neutral monster struck, gaining additional attack speed for 3 seconds.

Maximum Dash Distance: 650
Immobilize Duration: 1 second
Attack Speed Increase: +40/60/80/100/120 %
Mana Cost: 80 mana
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

Well you don't mention whether or not this goes through terrain so I am wondering about utility here, and if it can you should probably increase the cooldown a little bit due to the escape mechanism; however, this is probably balanced within the ultimate ability 4/5

Quote:

Ability (E): Swarm Slayer/Hulk Hunter – The Void’s inhabitants vary from towering monstrosities to slithering hordes, and Khawlah has adapted her techniques to take any challenge head on.

Active: Alternates between the Swarm Slayer and the Hulk Hunter forms. Both forms grant Khawlah a powerful passive that affects her auto attacks, and her Ultimate, and grant her different Q and W abilities.

Cooldown: 4 seconds

Passive – Swarm Slayer: Khawlah’s gains additional attack damage, and her attacks deal damage in an AoE around the primary target. Allows her to cast Devastate, and Hinder.

Bonus Damage: +5/8/11/14/17/20
AoE: 280/300/320/340/360/380
AoE Damage: 25/33/41/49/57/65%

Passive – Hulk Hunter: Khawlah’s gains additional attack damage, and her attacks inflict a stacking debuff that decreases her enemy’s armor. Allows her to cast both Overwhelm and Onslaught. Stacks up to 3 times.

Bonus Attack Damage: +5/8/11/14/17/20
Armor Debuff: - 4/5/6/7/8/9 armor per stack
Debuff Duration: 2.5 seconds

Well it is quite interesting to see a new way of having an ability changing person, usually it is their ultimate and the fact that you allowed for her to have a unique ultimate is something I believe a lot of players really would like to see out of Jayce, Elise, Nidalee type champions. This ability does a lot but it also does not have a major active so primarily it is just a passive that you can toggle. So I find this ability generally acceptable I think the amounts of splash damage is excessive however due to making tiamat completely useless as well as kayle :P. Interesting ability overall 4/5 but i would definitely like to see an improved form in game.

Quote:

Ultimate: Overwhelm – Endless war against monstrosities many times her own size has given Khawlah little choice other than to learn how to quickly, and efficiently dispatch the worst the Voidborn have to offer.

Active: Khawlah inflicts a powerful blow on target enemy that inflicts physical damage and slows them. The Swarm Slayer form deals physical damage in an AoE, while the Hulk Hunter form increases physical damage dealt based on the target’s max Health.

Base Damage: (Total AD*1.5) + 10/15/20% target’s max Health
Slow Duration: 1.5 seconds
Slow Amount: 60%
Swarm Slayer AoE: 350
Swarm Slayer Secondary Target Damage: (Total AD*0.75) + 6/9/12% target’s max Health
Hulk Hunter Damage Increase: + 1% target’s max health per 250/225/200 max health target has
Mana Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 110/90/70 seconds

Well this seems actually rather difficult to determine. And frankly it is stuff like this that makes me hate percentile abilities and abilities that use stuff like AD as the base. There is so much variance involved here but I don't see this becoming majorly overpowered on the base level just due to max damage not being excessively high for tanky champions. My only concern here is the amount of stuff this does afterwords. The secondary effects seem quite disasterous and concern me. Plus I think the hul hunter damage increase is a little confusing to understand at first I think you should clarify it. 3/5

Contest Requirements

Quote:

Surviving the End: Who better to survive the apocalypse than someone who has already lived through it? Khawlah is the sole surviving Icathian, cast into the Void when her city was consumed. She has endured an eternity in what could only be considered a living hell, and although you would hardly consider her unscathed, she has nonetheless managed to maintain her sanity (well.. most of it).

Scavengers: There are three possible ways that Khawlah could fulfill this requirement; Her Innate (Unbending Will) grants her increased health regeneration when enemies attack her or she attacks them, her R (Eviscerate) deals increased damage based on the enemy's max health, and her Q (Devastate) increases the damage it deals based on the number of enemes struck.

Adaptation: Khawlah fulfills this requirement through her E (Swarm Slayer/Hulk Hunter), which has her alternate between a form that excels at dealing AoE damage, and a form that excels at single target damage by changing her Q (which alternates between Devastate and Eviscerate), her W (which alternates between Hinder and Onslaught), and by granting her R (Overwhlem) an additional effect (either AoE damage or increased single target damage).

Overall: 32/40
Lore: 4/5
Stats:5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Abilities: 18/25

Moby the White

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithreabhach View Post
Below is my entry for the January MCCC. Please let me know if it doesn't meet the criteria required.

Osman, the Last Breath

Lore: Osman once lived a quiet and peaceful life in the southern provinces of Ionia, an idyllic existence that he and his family thought they could continue forever. However, it was this peaceful life that led to destruction. The Noxian invasion, spurred by the pacifist lifestyle of Ionia’s citizenry, brought a quick and deadly end to Osman’s home, enabled by the sinister chemical weapons of Zaun’s scientists. Toxic fumes, many provided by alchemists such as Singed, tainted the land, air, and water, killing many innocent villagers and rendering large swaths of countryside unfit for any form of life. As Osman fled the carnage he saw his friends and family die around him, only escaping the scene of destruction with the faintest hold left on life. Weak, scarred, and homeless, Osman wandered the land, eventually collapsing on the borders of Piltover. The kind people of Piltover treated his wounds, but his lungs remained ravaged. Using the legendary ingenuity that they are known for the people of Piltover crafted Osman a set of new lungs that were not only functional, but improved his lung capacity to incredible levels. After Osman regained his strength he pleaded with his benefactors to help him purify his homeland. With their help, he was outfitted with an incredible device, the Hex Scrubber, which combined the best purification and filtration technology available. Powered by his own upgraded lungs, Osman was sure that his upgrades would be more than enough to cleanse even the most tainted landscape. Upon returning to the desolate wastes that once contained his beautiful home, he attempted to undo some of the damage that was wrought during the war, but even with his new technology he was unable to make any appreciable progress. With Ionia now entered into the League of Legends, he knew that the Institute of War would likely be the best route he had to find those responsible for destroying his home and bring them some measure of justice. Osman now works to discover new ways to heal the land and endeavors to prepare others for any future calamities, be they from Noxus, Zaun, or the Void itself.

Lore analysis: several run-ons I found this lengthy and hard to get into. He obviously knows who is responsible for destroying his home, it is not hard to find the Noxus I found your reasoning for having him join the league is quite typical. It just felt cliche. Your story fits the overall theme and seemed relatively accurate to what has and will occur in the future of Runeterra. I unfortunately just had a hard time liking this story, but this is merely my opinion of it. I dock you here for the run-ons, motivation, and character development. His ascent into awesomness arrives because of said lungs if you put it bluntly. THis is sort of making the story not so much about the champion, but rather about the item. I am not a fan of stories that have the whole excalibur feel to them. With this I mean that due to an item's awesomness our character becomes more awesome. That is quite awkward because when you think about it frankly they aren't championesque material. 3/5

Appearance: Osman is of average build, though appears bulkier due to the size of his hextech augmentations. None of his skin is exposed to the elements, being entirely covered with protective clothing. His most noticeable feature is his mask, which covers his entire face and resembles a WWII era gas mask with not only a primary large filter in the front of the mask, but one smaller filter on either side of the large one. This mask is connected by tubing to two large tanks on Osman's back, one of which contains purifying vapors and the other containing any contaminants removed from the surrounding air. While not visibly connected to the mask or tanks, the entire system is controlled through both a mechanized wristguard on Osman's left wrist and a control panel embedded in a light chestguard. Other than minor armor in the form of chest and wristguards, Osman wears a pair of heavy boots, as well as a well-worn shirt and pair of pants. To complete his look he wears a hooded coat to protect him from the elements, a function it has served well, as can be seen by its tattered and worn appearance.

Stats:

Health: 453 (+75/lvl)
Health Regen: 7.1 (+0.55/lvl)
Mana: 235 (+40/lvl)
Mana Regen: 7.4 (+0.55/lvl)
Range: 125
Attack Damage: 60 (+3/lvl)
Attack Speed: 0.638 (+2.7%/lvl)
Armor: 21 (+3.5/lvl)
Magic Resist: 30
Move Speed: 320

movement speed seems low and he has a range that is similar to skarners Q but it is easily fixable 4/5

Innate

Passive: Battle Respiration – Osman’s breaths release enough force that they help to shield him from harm for a short time. Osman gains 10% damage reduction for 3 seconds after using an ability.

So this has no cooldown or timer. This is stackable and could quite possibly last all game. So this is overpowered 4/5

Q: Inhale/Exhale

Inhale – Osman takes a deep breath, pulling large amounts of air and even enemies towards himself. Exhale becomes available for 4 second after casting.

Cone AoE
12/11/10/9/8 sec CD
40/45/50/55/60 Mana
Range : 400

Exhale - Osman breathes out a concussive blast of air dealing 60/80/110/140/170 + 0.6 AP magic damage and knocking enemies away. Ability CD begins upon casting or after 4 second use window.

Cone AoE
Range: 350
Knockback Distance: 150

So a knock and a grab in one spell. The range seems relatively close to that of darius grab. knockback seems balanced. If I understand correctly you have 4 seconds to use second ability. This seems okay. I wouldn't mind the knockback being a little bigger I think the same distance as the grab is more than reasonable. 4/5 needs minor touchups

W: UMF Extractor

Passive – Osman’s mask filters hostile magics and contaminants from the surrounding air and stores them for future elimination. Each hostile ability used within 700 range of Osman grants him a stack of “Filtered Force,” granting him 1/2/3/4/5 MR (Max – 5 stacks).

Active - Osman vents stored contaminants, removing all stacks of “Filtered Force” and dealing 60/100/140/180/220 + 0.7 AP magic damage over 6 seconds to all enemies in an area. This ability’s damage is increased by 10% for each stack of “Filtered Force” removed.

Self-Centered AOE
14/13/12/11/10 sec CD
70/75/80/85/90 Mana
Fallout Range: 300

well then this is thematically appropriate. I approve. I am only concerned about the percentile increase per stack in addition to the current base damage. But the fact that this is a DOT I feel that the amounts may be satisfactory. I give a you a 4/5 because I feel that it requires larger resources in order to cast. CDR should be higher by a bit and mana cost seems far too low.

E: Dust Rush

Osman releases a jet of air to dash towards a location, and releases a small burst at the end of his path to kick up a cloud of dust and debris, damaging enemies he collides with for 55/80/110/135/160 + 0.4 AP magic damage. Enemies caught in the dust are blinded for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 seconds and slowed by 35/40/45/50/55% for 2 seconds.

Skill Shot
15/14/13/12/11 sec CD
55/60/65/70/75 Mana
Max Range: 600
Dust Cloud Radius: 250

Well technically this isn't a skillshot persay it is a dash/leap. So that is incorrect. the blind slow is going to be annoying that is for sure. Damage is good. I am worried about your cooldown and manacost this is an effective escape tool and it is at 15-11 sec interval and costs 55-75 mana. Seems the rewards far outway the risks. I think this should be a spell that requires a lot more skillplay than it currently does 4/5.

R: Hex Scrubber

Osman rushes to a destination, braces himself for 3 seconds and vents cleansing gas into the surrounding area to invigorate and heal allies. Allies within the area are healed for 100/200/300 + 0.8 AP over 3 seconds and gain 75% CC/disable reduction. Osman is immune to disables for the duration of this ability. This ability may be used while silenced, stunned, suppressed, or otherwise disabled.

Self-centered AOE
140/120/100 sec CD
100/100/100 Mana
Range to center of AOE: 675
Range: 650 radius

okay so you gave janna's ult a major buff. I am sad for Janna. This spell provides little counterplay due to the major buff he gains pretty much this forces players to kill osman or run away from the fight. He can use this ability at any time and quite painfully it breaks the entire rules of the game. 3/5 way too powerful and mix and match/copypasta
Surviving the End:

Osman should fit the bill as a survivor due to the circumstances of his past, most notably being able to live on after the horrors inflicted on his home. Furthermore, his desire to heal the land after it has been ravaged and protect others makes him less of a tragic figure and more of a symbol of hope for the possibility to survive a catastrophic event and recover from its wake.

Scavenger:

Osman absorbs energy from hostile spells to make him both more resistant to damage and empower his W.

Adaptable:

Osman's Q can work differently depending on how you choose to interweave his abilities between activations. He can quickly pull enemies in and unload his abilities followed by a knockback, or he can pull in a nearby foe, dash away, deal damage with W on another target and knock them towards incoming teammates with the seond activation. While the abilities themselves are simple, the window of opportunity available offers a great number of uses.

Overall: 30/40
Lore: 4/5
Stats: 4/5
Gameplay:3/5 needs major work prior to becoming playable but still am interested
Abilities: 19/25