LoL Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjik View Post
1) Single reports are often times all someone gets (and often times they legitimately broke the SC, meaning they validated themselves a punishment. So this right off the bat makes no sense to remove.

2) Your score is completely irrelevant. Poorly skilled players get treated the same as you do.

3) The term White Knight when used in this forum is almost unanimously used by people who fail to understand the tribunal which is fully-supported by Riot, who is constantly reviewing cases and judgements (and almost always finds them to be correct). It's also supported by the majority of the playerbase. You not liking itmatters next to nothing.

4) Spam punish Tribunal users will receive less cases, revoked trib access, or votes equating to 0% of the final decision. Also, Riot has already stated this is not an issue several times. They dont have a guy in a dark room trying to review judgements each Sunday night. They have a team doing it on the daily.

All in all, you fail to grasp one underlying truth that could've saved you the time it took to make this thread. Riot Lyte has stated that the SC and social structure of Leauge was created because they do not plan to replicate what other game companies have done in the past. They want a positive community filled with people who do not disrespect other players and create negative environments. They would rather have the 5-10 Shaco playing then the 20-3 Ahri if it means the more positive player continues to play the game, that player being Shaco.

Your score, your opinion of the Summoners Code; it doesn't matter.

You are given a choice from a private company who gets to make the rules; Learn to play by the standards you agreed to or they'll warn, ban, and then perm ban your account and send you on your way.

Your sole choice is to accept this and play the game the way it was intended or to /quit.
By far this is the most toxic gaming community I have come across, from EQ, WOW, Starcraft lines, hell even facebook and you can find addresses their! (gah .. tired cant remember which They're to use..)

comme ta envie

01-29-2013

Oh. You're all right. Clearly it's my fault some 12 year old gets his ****s' n giggles reporting players after they said a bad word. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'll just proceed to suck everyone's balls like the little b*tch I am now instead of trying to argue with them.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankTheTank View Post
Oh. You're all right. Clearly it's my fault some 12 year old gets his ****s' n giggles reporting players after they said a bad word. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'll just proceed to suck everyone's balls like the little b*tch I am now instead of trying to argue with them.
I can see why you got banned merely from this post.

Grow up dude.

Vigred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankTheTank View Post
Clearly you get yours from being insulting. And you didn't say anything. You typed it. Typing requires way more conscious effort. If you care enough to insult someone by typing it out maybe its time for you to take a breather.

Xianio

01-29-2013

Ah another rager. God I love it when they think they're being so edgy and cool insulting people from their mom's computers.

Fun fact -> No matter what you say SankTheTank, we get the last laugh. You're out. Your moneys gone and the hundreds of people who reported you, then the dozen or so people who judged you couldn't be happier.

So rage away, every post you make will just remind us of all the extra time you've got now that you're banned. Wah wah waaaaaah