@Lyte There is simply no way to challenge unjustified punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Straynar

01-28-2013

Honestly just show your cards guys. Your ban is legit, we all know it and you're just trying to troll the forums now.

As it's been stated you get perma banned, find another game. If you're just banned temp, STOP DOING WHAT YOU DO.

Hopefully this thread is closed or deleted because the forums are full of **** like this already.

And as I said, show your reports, CLAIM they're false, and proceed to be laughed at by everyone else. It'll help those of us who TRULY hate people like you and give us a good laugh at those of you who think they're funny, smart, cute, etc. because we all know you're just proving how worthless you really are.

OmeQuicksilver

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulanopo View Post
Riot very firmly believes that it is not their job to teach you how to not be a jerk.
No but it should be theirs to police their own game but instead they let the people who they make their money off of do it instead. If you order food from a restaraunt they don't make you go back and cook it. It may not be their job to teach us not to act like jerks, but it's not the players job to police the player base either. They just don't want to cut the staff making skins for Teemo to actually do the support work.

Fudouri

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeQuicksilver View Post
No but it should be theirs to police their own game but instead they let the people who they make their money off of do it instead. If you order food from a restaraunt they don't make you go back and cook it. It may not be their job to teach us not to act like jerks, but it's not the players job to police the player base either. They just don't want to cut the staff making skins for Teemo to actually do the support work.
Hot pot. Mongolian BBQ. Korean BBQ. Shabu Shabu. Fondue. Just saying...

Straynar

01-29-2013

As Fudoruri stated, I cooked my own food in Korea after paying for it. They just bring all the stuff out to you and you do what you want. We called it beef and leafs, they were great too.

All the people posting in here about how riot is this or that and should do this or that is honestly out of touch with society. Basically someone is killing someone so it's not your job to do anything about it. A child is slapped and thrown around at a park. These things are perfectly ok in these peoples minds.

When someone is in jail they should be left off if they say they didn't do it, because we all know that even with shown evidence, they didn't deserve the punishment they got. Raping a 12 year old when your 18 shouldn't get you 10 years in prison, that's harsh, it was the first time they did it, so only 6 months tops I know.

Can't wait to hear the invalid argument on how you can't compare a game to real life now.

Norwenna

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straynar View Post
Honestly just show your cards guys. Your ban is legit, we all know it and you're just trying to troll the forums now.
This is my card
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6021905

And more cards that are unjustified
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/536042/#nogo

And i still haven't ever had an answer after more than 1 month, support refuse to even look at the report and just close the tickets saying nothing and no red ever seem to want to reply or help ...

Calys Teneb

01-29-2013

NA Tribunal doesn't judge EU cases.

Norwenna

01-29-2013

its the same system

it dont change the fact that noone from riot is even willing to help anyone after the system screw you over for no reason

i hope they show im wrong but after 1 month of no answer its just pathetic

Keonyn

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwenna View Post
This is my card
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6021905

And more cards that are unjustified

And i still haven't ever had an answer after more than 1 month, support refuse to even look at the report and just close the tickets saying nothing and no red ever seem to want to reply or help ...
Yeah, how those got a majority vote for punishment is beyond me. There's nothing in there warranting it, and about the only complaint they could make is intentional feeding, but there's nothing there to present that it was feeding or anything more than just not being very good at LoL. Really doesn't speak highly about the system when cases like this that really don't present anything still get punished.

Riot definitely does need to be more involved in the system and allow appeals, but sadly the logistics of doing that are probably not in the favor of it ever happening. You know full well that every troll that ever got a ban would appeal it if they could, but it's sad that instances like this where there's no justification for the punishment in the tickets end up being allowed to stand as a result.

Norwenna

01-30-2013

bump

SlitYourWrist

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
NA Tribunal doesn't judge EU cases.
The fact that both NA and EUW are making the same kinds of errors demonstrates that the problem is not region-specific, but is a flaw of the system itself, thereby reinforcing the OP's point.