Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-29-2013
33 of 65 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbrosialD View Post
Thank you so much. As a Karma player, you have no idea how reassuring this is to hear.
Be warned that we have done significant changes - but we've tried to balance the approach between new and legacy.

SlumlordThanatos

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollinarius View Post
To me, Steel Legion was the skin Lux needs. That is the PFE of Lux skins. And it's people like you that kept it from being released. Don't pretend that you are speaking for everyone who ever played Lux.
There's a large chunk of the playerbase who disagrees. See also the two megathreads of people complaining about it, and Morello's promise of another Lux skin after this one.

Who knows, you may like the new one more!

TheEnygma

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Then why start a conversation at all? I'm going to to poop a good Lux skin out on command.
nerfs Irelia and can **** out awesome Lux skins. Talents ya'll.

Zerglinator

01-29-2013

Quote:
Be warned that we have done significant changes - but we've tried to balance the approach between new and legacy.
She still uses Mantras, right?

oddish33

01-29-2013

So how much longer do you think karma will be? The changes are just taking too long after you announced a year ago and now you change everything. Couldn't you have caught your mistakes earlier? Or was there something new that came up like just being broken?

NeoLlama

01-29-2013

thank you for answering my question.

and rereading my post i think i sounded angrier and more like a jerk than i intended to.

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

at least sion and yi have proper shoulders, sivir's arms are completely dislocated

J4G

01-29-2013

Was Norse King Darius scrapped for Bioforge?

Risemix

01-29-2013

Can I ask whether or not you have plans -- be it sooner, or in the far future, I as suspect (and expect, out of fairness) -- to remodel some champions that aren't super old or super unpopular but still look kind of bad compared to newer champions? I cited Lux as an example earlier in the thread, but there are a few others too.

SlumlordThanatos

01-29-2013

Quote:
Then why start a conversation at all? I'm going to to poop a good Lux skin out on command.
This made me chuckle.

"Onward, GD! Our skin machine needs to be fed more! MORE, I say!"

But, like I said, Rome wasn't built in a day. Be patient, people. These things take time. The promise of one is enough for now.