Did Annie's visual rework surprise you?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimdalus

01-29-2013

Olaf needs a rework also.

Tigrian

01-29-2013

Although admittedly disappointed about not seeing the Karma rework sooner, I can not express how much i appreciate the update.

Rynac

01-29-2013

Hey Morello, is Viktor getting a new skin anytime soon? He's my favorite mage to play and I'd love to have a skin for him but his current ones aren't really interesting enough to warrant spending money on.

Foxy Goat

01-29-2013

@Morello Battlecast Skarner WhERE

WlNG ZER0

01-29-2013

I have been waiting for a long time for an Anivia skin that brings some new particles to the table. I am fully aware that there is so much to do with well over 100 champions, new ones coming out on a schedule of about every 2-3 weeks and new skins in a similar fashion. I fully understand been involved with this game for 3 years and I have hardly been let down by what you all at Riot bring to the table. With that being said is there any current plans or possible future ones that will hit Anivia?

Foxy Goat

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WlNG ZER0 View Post
I have been waiting for a long time for an Anivia skin that brings some new particles to the table. I am fully aware that there is so much to do with well over 100 champions, new ones coming out on a schedule of about every 2-3 weeks and new skins in a similar fashion. I fully understand been involved with this game for 3 years and I have hardly been let down by what you all at Riot bring to the table. With that being said is there any current plans or possible future ones that will hit Anivia?
If you look @ battlecast cho's trailer, anivia is name along with others which points to a battlecast anivia skin

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Heimer needs a turret that does AoE damage and smacks the ground.

TornadoOfBees

01-29-2013

The real question with the annie visual upgrade is why does reverse annie not walk like tibbers? This was suggested back when it came out and a red said it was a great idea and they'd look into it. Seems like the rework would be the perfect opportunity to add it in.

Arcane Azmadi

01-29-2013

No way. For MONTHS I've been saying that Annie needed visual rework more than any other champ, INCLUDING TF and Nidalee. While their models were blocky and ugly at least they were relatively decently proportioned. Annie was friggin' deformed. She has pipestem limbs and neck and a head like a football. She looked like her parents were siblings.

Xena Nipples

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
So we chose a rework that was art-only. Sivir was a runner-up, but the art team wanted to get Annie done first as it also shows a definition for non-standard age characters in our updated art style - specifically, Annie shows what children look like in League.
Is this to say that there aren't plans for a model re-make for Sivir? I think she needs it, with her clunky, giant feet for example. The model just feels really outdated now. In any case, I'm looking forward to new splash art for her Warrior Princess skin!