Perma banned during my 2 week ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

01-28-2013

They altered the Tribunal a little with a few upgrades. It is not suprising new bugs would appear. OP, send Lyte an email about this. Be professional.

Quote:
Please e-mail me at lyte [[[at]]] riotgames.com

YueienGato

01-28-2013

Yeah submit a support ticket. That being said, can you tell us the bamp code? Been some interesting stuff popping up and just want to confirm that it is the normal banned to year.

The Hobo Lord

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
There are trolls in my games too. I never seem to make it to the Tribunal. The plain truth is that a statistically significant number of people don't like playing with you. I respectfully suggest that you try to understand why that might be.
The dislike is very much mutual.

Xianio

01-28-2013

Looks like a bug to me.

The Hobo Lord

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Yeah submit a support ticket. That being said, can you tell us the bamp code? Been some interesting stuff popping up and just want to confirm that it is the normal banned to year.
Nov 17 2286

YueienGato

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
Nov 17 2286
Hmm k. Wonder if the repeating cases had anything to do with the fact the Tribunal was undergoing an upgrade.

I know there was some sluggishness with processing when it came back up, defintely support ticket them.

EDIT: Basically I am repeating what others have said. Why I asked was to confirm that it was, indeed, Tribunal related and not, as some previous cases cropping up lately, a direct perma bamp from Riot itself.

Redjik

01-28-2013

something that has not been mentioned; Riot will ban players whether they have reached that stage or not.

They do not have to follow the sequence that Tribunal does. If they look at all of your reported games (most of which are not in tribunal cases) and decide they do not want you apart of their playerbase, they'll skip to the end.

Of course, I'd have no idea of knowing if that is what happened here or not.

Dumahim

01-28-2013

riot doesn't know how to run a company

YueienGato

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumahim View Post
And you can? Proof please.

Xianio

01-28-2013

Quote:
And you can? Proof please.
Doesn't matter if he can or not. You don't have to do something yourself to be able to critique something.

HOWEVER

Quote:
The fact that Riot was able to take a single game, against already established competitors and turn it into the biggest game in the world seems to suggest otherwise. Happens every day right? An indie company becomes a global giant, shows the world just how STUPIDLY lucritive F2P is (to the point where major game companies are now following suit) and have brought E-Sports into North America like no other game before them.

Ya, terrible at running a company - if you ignore all that.