Fiddle's fear too damn long?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hêktîc

01-28-2013

I may not be the greatest player in the world, but when I go 27/11 and lose on akali because fiddle can fear me for 3 seconds, I tend to think that is a bit over powered.

Honestly. Twice now I have lost to fiddle's, after destroying them because they fear me. NERF IT PLEASE.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

What are merc treads?

Hjørne

01-28-2013

Fiddle's fear too damn short range. :3

Btw: Tenacity.

PerfidiousAlbion

01-28-2013

You're expected to change up your build depending on who you're playing against. Against Fiddles you find a way to fit in tenacity, even if that means you can't have that pair of sorc boots you always wanted.

Keep in mind that Fiddles fear has a short range and does no damage. Yeah it's a 1-1.5sec longer duration than most CC, but most other CC do several hundred damage too.

McDouggal

01-28-2013

Also, the only way Fiddle fear gets removed is if they rework his kit so that he can 1v1 without it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
Also, blahblahblah tenacity
fix'd

tenacity

Fluffy1

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hktc View Post
27/11 and lose on akali because fiddle can fear me for 3 seconds
i think the 3 second fear is the least likely reason you lost, you die too much which means you are spending large amounts of time seeing a grey screen rather than stoping the enemy winning

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hktc View Post
I may not be the greatest player in the world, but when I go 27/11 and lose on akali because fiddle can fear me for 3 seconds, I tend to think that is a bit over powered.

Honestly. Twice now I have lost to fiddle's, after destroying them because they fear me. NERF IT PLEASE.
It is a long stun, but it is by no means unbeatable, and you shouldn't expect to win 1v2.

OmeQuicksilver

01-28-2013

I find it more annoying that you can just randomly decide to run into him despite being suddenly terrified.

"Good lord a walking scarecrow! My worst nightmare! LET ME RUN INTO IT IN FEAR!"

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeQuicksilver View Post
I find it more annoying that you can just randomly decide to run into him despite being suddenly terrified.

"Good lord a walking scarecrow! My worst nightmare! LET ME RUN INTO IT IN FEAR!"
That happens sometimes though.

I once saw a scary movie about two chicks and this cup and I'm like... "I feel myself getting sucked in..."