I think every team should just pick Kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy Lulu

01-28-2013

This thread was really dumb.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Riot said they are looking at solutions for the Kassaplague

naotasan

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
Riot said they are looking at solutions for the Kassaplague
aka, Soon™

XantheInsane

01-28-2013

revive takes skill to use however

Ballzofire

01-28-2013

why should riot even modify things for a game mode that doesnt have a ranked mode? Next ur gonna be calling for balance in proving grounds aram.... I personally hope they do not balance any of the champions around this fail mode. Play SR like an adult..

NamKim

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzofire View Post
why should riot even modify things for a game mode that doesnt have a ranked mode? Next ur gonna be calling for balance in proving grounds aram.... I personally hope they do not balance any of the champions around this fail mode. Play SR like an adult..
You claim that people who play SR are adults.
You play SR, therefore you are an adult.
You go to on another's forum to insult their map with no logical basis and reasoning.
You show rudeness to those who did not wrong you.

If this is what being an adult is, then I rather be a child and play my game and respect others.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillcoldcoolaid View Post
It's pretty much clear that Riot isn't going to do anything about Kassadin on Dominion for at least several months, if ever. Whenever anyone sees Kassadin on the loading screen they fully expect an unfun guaranteed loss, but I think on that note we should start treating Kassadin the same way we treat revive on Dominion or flash on Summoners Rift. Having people who don't pick revive in Dominion puts your team at a significant disadvantage compared to the team with full revive, and in the same sense having nobody who picked Kassadin on your team puts you at a disadvantage compared to the team that does have him.

I believe that having at least one person each team picking Kassadin will ultimately spare many people the frustration of having to fight him without their own Kassadin to back them up.
I agree with you completely.

The shame of blind pick is that you don't know if the other team has picked a cheesecake or not.

I personally don't mind playing non-ops, but if I decide to play a balanced champion and the enemy team picks Kassadin/Khazix/Nidalee I'm just going to feel silly, and I don't like taking the risk.

But just so you are aware, once Kassadin gets nerfed, it's going to be the Nidalee/Khazix spam next. All we are really doing is going down to the next 'lesser evil' but a champion that overwhelms the rest of the roster is almost always going to exist.

ZallKlos

01-28-2013

The problem with blind pick is that you can't react to enemy pick. Your team is MF, Draven, Yi, Garen. Enjoy Nid, Blizt, Kass, Talon on enemy.

wolferer

01-28-2013

Am I the only person who wins games against Kassadin? Seriously, if you stop giving up at loading screen maybe you'll win a few.

SCIENCE

01-28-2013

...and I still continue reporting all Kassadin players as unskilled. I don't learn anything in games where there's a Kass. It's a waste of my time. I even try to talk my teammates into not playing him. They never listen.