Perma banned during my 2 week ban

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Lol not like anyone cares, you're just in it for the blood, as is Riot. Looked over my newest tribunal reform card, they are the same cases with like 1 case discrepancy. ggwp.

2 week ban: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6148249/#nogo
Permban: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6067113/#nogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

4 of the 5 games are the same from the 2-week ban in the permaban, that is surprising. Wonder if Riot built the permaban off of the games in your 2-week ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
4 of the 5 games are the same from the 2-week ban in the permaban, that is surprising. Wonder if Riot built the permaban off of the games in your 2-week ban.
Yeah I am not sure how this works. I am aware that Riot uses all games from your history when choosing to permaban or not, but I wasnt aware that those would show up in the reform card.

May be a bug, and I would send a ticket to support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
4 of the 5 games are the same from the 2-week ban in the permaban, that is surprising. Wonder if Riot built the permaban off of the games in your 2-week ban.
This looks like a Tribunal ban too since it gave me a reform card, guess double jeopardy is in. Not that I care any more the system flushed me out, as it will most everyone else in time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
This looks like a Tribunal ban too since it gave me a reform card, guess double jeopardy is in. Not that I care any more the system flushed me out, as it will most everyone else in time.
Naa....just people who break the rules enough times to get punished.

Does it look like double jeopardy? Hell yes.

Could Riot of just skipped waiting for you to get new reports and just permaban you off of old reports? Possible

Like Penguin said, file a support ticket.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xystris

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I really have no sympathy for you. all your forum topics here is passive agressive. always trying to make it seem like your games are full of trolls and none of it is your fault. every word out of your case is attempt to troll a response or make things worst for the players in them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xystris View Post
I really have no sympathy for you. all your forum topics here is passive agressive. always trying to make it seem like your games are full of trolls and none of it is your fault. every word out of your case is attempt to troll a response or make things worst for the players in them.
There are trolls in a lot of my games... So you cry about passive aggressive people, what are full aggressive people to you then? If I intentionally fed and told everyone on the forum to go **** themselves I would have gotten the same punishement, funny. I'll remember that next game that has a system as dumb as the tribunal's and not hold back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
There are trolls in a lot of my games... So you cry about passive aggressive people, what are full aggressive people to you then? If I intentionally fed and told everyone on the forum to go **** themselves I would have gotten the same punishement, funny.

There are trolls in my games too. I never seem to make it to the Tribunal. The plain truth is that a statistically significant number of people don't like playing with you. I respectfully suggest that you try to understand why that might be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-28-2013

What was the ban code, if you don't mind sharing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

Senior Member

01-28-2013

I fully endorse this idea that using the same games from 2-week ban to perma is bullsh*t


12345 ... 6