The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I am more concerned for my daughter not myself, cause unlike me she has no combat experience, also unlike me she can actually make a relationship work."
"Hey, woah." Sarah said, surprised. "You have a daughter?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
She heard Sarah and laughed. "Some of them can be... I can be very dumb at time or just be like, wow... if I were the champion being used and the summoner made me do something stupid... I'd come out there screen and slap the **** out of them." She grabbed some peanuts and started munching.

((s not f))
"Oh believe me, we want to." Sarah said, smirking. "So, can I help you, or are you just here for the show?"

Lord of Apoc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Hey, woah." Sarah said, surprised. "You have a daughter?"
"It's complicated, She isn't from this time."

Ask Fortune

01-28-2013

Quote:
"It's complicated, She isn't from this time."
"Time travel?" Sarah asked. "Isn't that, like... way dangerous?"

Lord of Apoc

01-28-2013

"It wasn't me who did it."

Ask Fortune

01-29-2013

Quote:
"It wasn't me who did it."
"And nobody's trying to undo it?" Sarah asked. "I thought, you know... change one thing and the future changes, or something."

Lord of Apoc

01-29-2013

"And like I have an idea as to how to do that? I am a soldier not a genius mage who can teleport wherever he wants when he wants. But I have a clue as to what I can do to fix this little predicament, all I need is a techmaturgist."

Ask Fortune

01-29-2013

Sarah shrugged.

"Whatever. We're talking about your girlfriend. Remember, love counseling?" She asked rhetorically, patting Sapphire.

Shiyunava

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh believe me, we want to." Sarah said, smirking. "So, can I help you, or are you just here for the show?"
"I recently met someone... but are they the one for me? They have hextech stuff, its really awesome... but what happens if they... try to kill me later down the line? I guess you can say... with my hunting for revenge...of the loss of my parents... I don't know how to handle love to well...."

Lord of Apoc

01-29-2013

"I figured I was incapable of love." Garic crossed his arms and turned away with a frown. "recent events say otherwise."

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"I recently met someone... but are they the one for me? They have hextech stuff, its really awesome... but what happens if they... try to kill me later down the line? I guess you can say... with my hunting for revenge...of the loss of my parents... I don't know how to handle love to well...."
"...I think there's some context I need on this one." Sarah said, smirking slightly. "Why would you worry about this lucky boy trying to kill you?"

Quote:
"I figured I was incapable of love." Garic crossed his arms and turned away with a frown. "recent events say otherwise."
"Don't fight it." Sarah replied. "Love is never without risks. Pretty much nothing is without risk. Sometimes, you just have to go for it."