Is nasus a dog or a outdated champion that needs a rework

A dog 33 70.21%
outdated champion that gets destroyed by almost everything top lane 14 29.79%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Is nasus a dog or a outdated champion that needs a rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

01-28-2013

needs upgrading, can't upgrade because then you lose what makes Nasus fun (infinite Q)

chumbler

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingmaster View Post
To get a rework they'd need to drop his infinitely scaling q, and that's what makes him so interesting.
Except for the part where that's not interesting at all. Hitting hard with Qs is what makes Nasus fun, not farming up Q for 30 minutes before you're marginally useful.

Cute Asian Kitty

01-28-2013

exactly, u NEED to farm his Q , which basically supports passive farm till 300 minions meta game. It never helps his team, unless they can play 4vs5 for 30+ minutes

FurryKittenSoup

01-28-2013

his visuals r fine. theres alot of champs with outdated visuals that need work; trundle, warwick, garen, xin zhao, nunu, shaco, singed, sion. pretty much all the old champs.

Rauschen

01-28-2013

Some Red (Morello, I think) said they aren't reworking him because they would have to do away with his infinitely scaling Q and that's what most people play him for.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Nasus is a god damn JACKAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauschen View Post
Some Red (Morello, I think) said they aren't reworking him because they would have to do away with his infinitely scaling Q and that's what most people play him for.
I have seen this before and I still don't understand why they would need to take away the infinite scaling. The hard and cold fact is, with no gap closers or mobility boosters, it's not hard to escape Nasus these days. Even if he catches you in Wither, just flash over a wall and be done with it.