Vote

Zed 81 47.37%
Vi 90 52.63%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Zed or Vi

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3darknight10

01-28-2013

I have 6300 ip and I want Zed or either Vi, Which champion should I get? What are the pros and cons?

Bushman3000

01-28-2013

I have Vi and she is really fun. Don't know much about Zed though.

Crocele

01-28-2013

Zed is an extremely powerful assassin, pretty dominates mid lane if your good. Vi is a good jungler but kinda lacks in top lane. Vi is good right now do to her percentage health damage and the health stacking meta. id personally say Zed tho because i dont see to many of them.

Rolingachu

01-28-2013

I have both, but i really like more the style of VI. Her skills are pretty awesome, and is a rly awesome punching machine.

Deathstrika

01-28-2013

Both are really fun. Zed is harder with more of a learning curve. Vi is easier to pick up. That being said, Zed kills are more satisfying as they're harder to get while Vi kills are a lot easier to come by. I play both and like them very much - really up to you.

baniished

01-28-2013

Vi can change games, Zed not so much imo.

Worst Zed Ever

01-28-2013

I voted for Vi.

Stay away!

Resets R Us

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by baniished View Post
Vi can change games, Zed not so much imo.

You kidding bro? If they feed me when I'm playing Zed, or I just dominate their skill cap, I win the game without any exceptions. Idc if they have a bruiser or a tank. Zed's combo with 3/4 build/ full build is just too powerful. Not to mention he has a wopping 600 AD

Void Sorcerer

01-28-2013

Zed for skill
Vi for cheese

That about sums it up.

Man0nFire

01-28-2013

Zed is so much fun, can be taken mid, top, and even jungle, although I do not recommend it. His kills take a level of skill that Vi's just lacks. Vi is a tank buster. The only thing Vi does better than Zed is pre-6 ganks, and taking out heavy duty tanks. Zed has more sticking power to any squishy as he has an instant gap closer. It is also all too easy to just out farm your opponent with Zed, where as Vi is kind of lack luster when it comes to top lane cs.

My vote: Zed