Add a Stun to Fiora's Riposte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oz SammyD X

01-28-2013

Fiora deals enough damage as it is giving her a stun would just be overpowered, it's not going to happen so keep dreaming, Riot will NEVER do this, Fiora is fine the way she is.

Red Tsar

01-28-2013

I could agree with giving Fiora a slow but as has been said Fiora is a 1v1 champ and she already dominates in the position

Rhengorne

01-28-2013

Are you saying that a champ that is seldom played would be OP...

Fiora gets countered SO hard by a ton of tops I don't see how giving her a short 1-1.25 second stun would be op

Bamboo Worrior

01-28-2013

Good idea kid, seems you really like Fiora and you want to make her become the most imba champ in this game.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhengorne View Post
Are you saying that a champ that is seldom played would be OP...

Fiora gets countered SO hard by a ton of tops I don't see how giving her a short 1-1.25 second stun would be op
as soon as she stuns you from up to 600 units away or more if youre playing twitch or cait she jumps on top of you and bursts you away before the stun can wear off unless somebody peels for you which won't be fast enough after she gets IE which WILL HAPPEN every game if she can stun and even chain stun with her own support. If she's top youre just ****ed if you use autoattacks ever, nobody can save you but the jungler who also must be a caster.

If youre playing a fighter she just stuns you mid attack and lifesteals away any damage you did and proceeds to beat you away, if you fail to die you still start out with a huge chunk of your hp missing against a champ who can double gapclose or ult gapclose on you and even stick to you if she hasnt used up her speedboost yet or has fury boots.

If youre playing a caster its the same **** as always.

AP casters have to evade her DPS somehow and can't use autoattacks as this would make it impossible

AD casters often use enhanced autoattacks, but against fiora they cannot do this, thats right shove that in your pipe and smoke it rengar, you thought you were bad against fiora before, now you get punished for sneaking up on her.

Tanks might get stunned and have enough defence to survive but really why is fiora fighting a tank anyways. Eitherway fiora can disable an autoattacking tank which is kindof stupid for a carry but fiora loses very little from doing this. Ashe has to blow an ult for this and cait and vayne have harder conditions with much more frustrating cooldowns.

Other carries.... lol no

Snipawolfe

01-28-2013

Uh.. This would essentially make Fiora the new Irelia, you know.

I mean, if you think Irelia is bad, Fiora wouldn't even require herself being below your %hp to stun you and then she's free to activate all of her steroids and destroy you.

Dthehunter

01-28-2013

Why make not make it a .5 second stun? Just add something to make riposte more rewarding.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthehunter View Post
Why make not make it a .5 second stun? Just add something to make riposte more rewarding.
lategame that would be WAY too strong on fiora, that would practically be 2 blocked attacks. A stun is not the way to go. Early game it can honestly be just as bad.

There are a million things you can do to help fiora, but no counterstrike stuns, seriously.

Besides, fiora is a demacian out to regain her honor after her father got caught poisoning his opponents ftw. This sort of stun is too much.

Dthehunter

01-28-2013

Quote:
There are a million things you can do to help fiora, but no counterstrike stuns, seriously.
If there are a million things then please give a couple.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

This would make her better at dueling, something she is already good enough at, and heck to lane against.

I've seen enough Fioras to think she is underestimated, but if anything let Riposite block the first non-AOE over time crowd control and proc its effect.

I don't really think that is needed though, as her Ultimate gives her a way to avoid CC already.

I had an idea to change Mercurial Scimitar that would make it particularly attractive on Melee ADCs with CC problems, though- allowing it to work like a one second Olaf ultimate. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3035826

(Speaking as a Jungle AD Yi.)