Riot can you please fix Jarvan ultimate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Stuffz

octavian1127

01-28-2013

Jarvan doesn't need buffs....

Ultimate not working like you want it to doesn't mean it's not viable. It's a gap closing initiator that forces people to burn their blink/dash, does damage, and is quite capable of trapping a decent number of champs inside it.

Fabs457

01-28-2013

Its mainly used for damage after your armor shred. Its bad now because almost every often-played champ has some kind of escape/jumping mechanism to negate its utility. When it works well, its because the other team/opponent screws up, either because they bunch together or they don't predict his R off cd.

Niceguydan8

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
Jarvan doesn't need buffs....

Ultimate not working like you want it to doesn't mean it's not viable. It's a gap closing initiator that forces people to burn their blink/dash, does damage, and is quite capable of trapping a decent number of champs inside it.
Vayne/Riven being able to tumble/dash out of jarvans ultimate is BS though. I think that's what most people (including myself) want fixed. Anything besides a bugfix on Jarvans ultimate would make it too strong.

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-28-2013

bump

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-28-2013

bump

Umezete

01-28-2013

Please don't touch jarvin other than bugfix his ult so tumble, ghost, and abilities that shouldnt' pass over terrain don't go over his wall.

You would just nerf him later riot, I don't want the skyhook to be nerfed.

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-28-2013

bump

OneWhoYOLOs

01-28-2013

bump.

Burning people's flash is great but a lot of champs can use their basic skills or walk out to leave the "impassable" wall is not so great. People walk out too easily(boo ), especially with PD they can do it all the time. I remember saying put a silence/stun for 1 sec on his ulted target in some older thread and got flamed and downvoted to oblivion lol.
I never seen any Rioter respond to J4's ult threads either, they probably think it's working as intended :/ even though majority of J4 players disagree.

EZ Bake Loven

01-28-2013

It needs hot-fixed a little. It functions well and I have no issue using it properly. Bad players will throw it out on the first person they catch instead of going for that Q+E combo and waste it. It can separate a team really well, and its only as bad as the J4 that used it. I don't find it to be a hindrance to my team, more than the enemy team.

J4 is also a lot stronger this season and is a good ganker. People just want everything......