nerf for ap yi is a necessity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MechanicalPirate

01-27-2013

constantly dominates any champion against him mid. sounds like the definition of op to me. he needs nerf. always gets fed and is unstoppable, always leads to loss. team that has yi on their team always has advantage.

SirIsaacLime

01-27-2013

It's really not that hard; Don't stand next to creeps when he can alpha strike, and save an interrupt for meditate. Punish him every time he alpha strikes creeps.

Aroph

01-27-2013

Hey dude, I heard about this new thing. It's called CC.

BoresRaptor

01-28-2013

HAHAHAHAHAHHA CC pls

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Then you haven't played Xin Zhao mid then.

PerfidiousAlbion

01-28-2013

He has one poke and it leaves him in a predictable spot afterwards, and his healing can be interrupted by most mids. So you should be able to win trades and prevent his healing. I fail to see what the issue is.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechanicalPirate View Post
constantly dominates any champion against him mid. sounds like the definition of op to me. he needs nerf. always gets fed and is unstoppable, always leads to loss. team that has yi on their team always has advantage.
can you prove this or is this based off games YOU play? Could it be that youre bad?

MMHSTerror

01-28-2013

I'm guessing AP Trynd makes you his *****?

Soferir

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMHSTerror View Post
I'm guessing AP Trynd makes you his *****?
And AP Ashe makes him rage quit, that ult....

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

just get a tank to force yi to Q then watch teh CC train on him hes a glass cannon in teamfight does lots of damg in 3sec if he kills he can do again but doesnt hes **** which is why when i see yi i get merc boot and hexdrinker on most champ. on AP i just get RoA abyssal scpeter hp + MR stop ap yi pretty bad. now ad yi is a scary foe cuz he can win a game by himself just be glad there is ap yi