I Only Play Singed Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToxicRage

Junior Member

01-27-2013

I have absolutely no problem countering a Singed as Fiora; infact I have a 100% win record against him as Fiora.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiDrangeA View Post
I dont think you realize just how scary an Elise can be. Her Q is Flat damage + 8% (AP%) its devastating.
Once Elise gets tear of goddess, she can spam her Q all day erday. Also spider form has no MP cost. + she's ranged so.

I personally havent fought singed top with elise but idk man, idk
That's assuming Singed gives you time to poke. He can easily eat one or two of your Qs every time he hard pushes the wave, then go sit at his tower and dance while it regenerates.

And if you're beating Singed as Fiora, you're playing some bad Singed's. Fiora is no trouble at all for Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Fiora is like easy mode for Singed. He can just run circles and win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

Member

01-27-2013

I like him because you can buy one armor item then just not give a **** about anyone, ever. You can run in circles around the creeps while taking constant harass, get all the CS, stand at tower and ult for a few seconds to regen, rinse, repeat. It's amazing. I like playing him with manaless mids so I can have blue. It's so great.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RegalLettuce

Member

01-27-2013

Ok, first of all:

singed vs. jax

jax wins.

Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck51840 View Post
Ok, first of all:

singed vs. jax

jax wins.

Thanks
Don't go gambling in Vegas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-27-2013

then u have never played vs a good teemo. good teemo will make you cry. literally u will never get in range (until 6, atwhich point he starts spamming shrooms, and if he isnt good u can wreck him), but pre-6 u will literally never stop chugging potions, u use the brush but it barely helps. u cs under your turret and still take harrass.

but the lane can be won. basically what u want to do is say hell with teemo early, take your cs, get harrassed. recall if u have to. asap get movespeed boots2 + catalyst. now u can contend with him. once u are 6, charge wrecklessly, and deal as much dps as u can, forcing him to recall while u do the same, but u cleared the wave while fighting, he didnt. get homeguard boots, and repeat until laning phase is over. staying in lane with him is just silly. this recall every 10 seconds strat is what i use against pretty much every hardcoutner to singed, since with his ult he can outmuscle almost anyone for a short time, and the cd is so short u can recall and do it again.

i havnt played alot of singed but ive managed a 75-80% winrate in ranked with him. but i usually dont pick him unless they pick there top first. but every once in awhile they get you. that darius? he was jungle. and panth? midlane. that last pick teemo is coming for u...and NO, your team and switching lanes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
u use the brush but it barely helps. u cs under your turret and still take harrass.
Singed doesn't use bushes or CS under his own turret. Teemo really isn't a counter for Singed but they do have a great synergy together. Singed doesn't really chase other champs, he let's stupid champs chase him. So, if you were Teemo, would you chase Singed to shoot darts at him? Of course not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
Singed doesn't use bushes or CS under his own turret. Teemo really isn't a counter for Singed but they do have a great synergy together. Singed doesn't really chase other champs, he let's stupid champs chase him. So, if you were Teemo, would you chase Singed to shoot darts at him? Of course not.
uhhh i feel like you have never played the matchup, or atleast not against a competent opponent. he doesn't chase u. every time u walk up, he shoots u. then if u chase him, he kites. if u back off, he stands there and waits to do it again. u have to back off until u have your ult + boots 2 and ghost so that u can actually get to him.

early game, if u are in the brush, he cant shoot u as often he gets 1 shot per cs, instead of 2-3. he cant come into the bruhs because u would obviously kill him. and yes, as singed, u do chase other champs. your job in a teamfight is to displace their adc, and yes, hes gonna be running. at best, u catch him and toss him into your team. at worst, he kites and he can only atk u, and u flip someone else and deal dps to the whole team with your spray as u run run around the fight like u seriously dgaf.

cause your singed, an antisocial crazed maniac who carries poison gas everywhere he goes, you know, just in case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

Senior Member

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2423 View Post
uhhh i feel like you have never played the matchup, or atleast not against a competent opponent. he doesn't chase u. every time u walk up, he shoots u. then if u chase him, he kites. if u back off, he stands there and waits to do it again. u have to back off until u have your ult + boots 2 and ghost so that u can actually get to him.

early game, if u are in the brush, he cant shoot u as often he gets 1 shot per cs, instead of 2-3. he cant come into the bruhs because u would obviously kill him. and yes, as singed, u do chase other champs. your job in a teamfight is to displace their adc, and yes, hes gonna be running. at best, u catch him and toss him into your team. at worst, he kites and he can only atk u, and u flip someone else and deal dps to the whole team with your spray as u run run around the fight like u seriously dgaf.

cause your singed, an antisocial crazed maniac who carries poison gas everywhere he goes, you know, just in case.
I know what Teemo can do. But you aren't telling me anything that's a counter to Singed by Teemo. What you are talking about is what Teemo does. Duh, most of us know that. You are just on Teemo's jock strap or something. Please tell me specifically how Teemo counters Singed; not what Teemo does to everybody.