Annie ap ratios need to be returned to original

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UniquelyPerfect

01-27-2013

I recall about a year ago annie's ap ratios got nerfed as well as some of her base damages.

I believe these changes should be rolled back, as annie can't scale very well at all anymore, and becomes pretty useless in team-fights late game because of her short skill range.

Base damages probably don't need to be returned to original, as that made her early game way too strong...but I feel as if her ap ratios do need to be returned to normal for her to be truly viable again in tournament/serious play.

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

01-27-2013

She shall get 1.0 on her W and Ultimate.

A Wild Annie

01-27-2013

Yeah maybe....add like 0.5 scaling to what her Q has right now? I think her W and R do enough damage.

Thubgar

01-27-2013

her ratios are .7/4s and .75/8s. that's well in line with other AP mids.

what she lacks is aoe. her q is a 625 range target damage spell. she wants to be played like leblanc, not anivia.

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I have no complaints i wreck with annie when i play her and notice no changes really from when i played her in season 2.

UniquelyPerfect

01-27-2013

Yeah just a bit more scaling. I mean you can still do well with her...but she can't carry at all...because by the time you get to mid game she is weak even if fed.

Blurry420

01-27-2013

since i came back, her dmg does feel weaker and her range does suck. I'm all for annie buffs and I do feel she isnt as strong a pick as some of the others but I don't think she is so far off and shes way better than some (like leblanc) so I dont exactly expect anything to change except her skins.. hurry up with that riot btw.. i want a reason to show off my goth annie skin .

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thubgar View Post
what she lacks is aoe.
Annie is really a "dueling" champion. Much like Syndra, she isn't meant to focus crowds of players, just one.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnitches View Post
Annie is really a "dueling" champion. Much like Syndra, she isn't meant to focus crowds of players, just one.
inb4 two spells that can stun in an AoE

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
inb4 two spells that can stun in an AoE
Inb4 ineffective AOE. My point remains.