Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

01-27-2013

"I have come here to ask you a few questions actually, if that's okay." Odain said to the Baron, his posture starting to become more shakey.

Shiyunava

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
((I checked it out, and when i clicked the download button, it just opens a massive C++ text file in a new tab. is that supposed to happen, or are they having problems?))
((I clicked profile pic and it said it sucessfully loaded, but there was never an iamge displayed. Whats up with that?))

Ask The Baron

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"I have come here to ask you a few questions actually, if that's okay." Odain said to the Baron, his posture starting to become more shakey.
Oh, sure. By all means, what do you wish to know?

Ask The Baron

01-27-2013

((I just remembered that there's double IP today. Gonna be gaming the rest of the day, on summoner Triskael))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Vice was already waiting when The Baron resurfaced the next morning, dragging a huge fish of some sort between his teeth. He lay it gently on the rock shelf before addressing Vice

Good morning fine sir. I've caught myself some breakfast, and wandered if you'd like to hack off some for yourself. And please, call me Barry. Only my relatives call me Mr. Nashor.
(( You're reminding me of a scene from my favorite movie...interesting...))
"Tankeshe (Thank You)....Barry." "But I have actually already had my morning delights."
"And I've already been training myself before you showed." he shows a small crack where he had been practicing around, showing a few marks he made. "Every morning I do this, rise early, getting the most of my day."

Ask The Baron

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( You're reminding me of a scene from my favorite movie...interesting...))
"Tankeshe (Thank You)....Barry." "But I have actually already had my morning delights."
"And I've already been training myself before you showed." he shows a small crack where he had been practicing around, showing a few marks he made. "Every morning I do this, rise early, getting the most of my day."
((Marks he made? not sure what you mean by this. No idea what movie i accidentally referenced either XD))

Suit yourself.

Barry tossed the fish into the air, and managed to fir the entire thing into his mouth at once. While he chewed, the extra mouth on his left continued speaking.

You've journeyed quite a ways, and I doubt it was just to enjoy the scenery. Do tell, how may I help you?

Ask Fortune

01-27-2013

Sarah walked over to Baron, showing no fear before him.

"Hello, you." She said. "Miss me~?"

Ask The Baron

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah walked over to Baron, showing no fear before him.

"Hello, you." She said. "Miss me~?"
((Seeing as MF is a sailor, and Baron, or at least my baron, is a sea serpent, I'm assuming they've seen each other on the high seas before))

Noticing her effortless bravery, the Baron swam directly up to her. He rose further out of the water, so that he could tower over her. With a voice laced in sarcasm, he spoke.

The Legendary Pirate Hunter deigns to visit my humble abode? I'm quite flattered. Surely one so mighty as yourself has more important business to conduct!

He laughed, lowered himself to her level, and resumed a normal tone.

It has been awhile, and I've yet to meet another human with the same mix of bravery, character, and charm such as you have. I hear you own a bar in Bilgewater. How goes your business?

Ask Fortune

01-28-2013

Quote:
((Seeing as MF is a sailor, and Baron, or at least my baron, is a sea serpent, I'm assuming they've seen each other on the high seas before))

Noticing her effortless bravery, the Baron swam directly up to her. He rose further out of the water, so that he could tower over her. With a voice laced in sarcasm, he spoke.

The Legendary Pirate Hunter deigns to visit my humble abode? I'm quite flattered. Surely one so mighty as yourself has more important business to conduct!

He laughed, lowered himself to her level, and resumed a normal tone.

It has been awhile, and I've yet to meet another human with the same mix of bravery, character, and charm such as you have. I hear you own a bar in Bilgewater. How goes your business?
(I was just gonna go by them knowing each other from the League, but fair enough. xP)

Sarah crossed her arms, smirking up at Baron as he tried to intimidate her.

"Fortune's Favor, yeah, down on Fleet Street." Sarah replied. "The one place for Rapture Rum~. Business is bountiful. Why, were you hoping to come by... somehow~?"

OdainMorll

01-28-2013

"Well, first of all...how long has your race existed and how many of you are there?"