@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KitStylus

12-28-2012

Everyone hates Teemo, i gifted my friend Black Thorn Morgana so he stops playing him lol

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I'm gonna leave this here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2462306

DragonMagikk

12-28-2012

He doesn't need to be buffed, except for his basic attack which is to low range. To me his blind is very useful and it does quite a bit of damage. Yeah his E ends when he gets hit but that meens you should use it sooner so you dont get hit.... his shrooms are perfectly fine, if anything to op late game.

Snuffyx

01-06-2013

His shroom damage is a joke now. The liandry's passive doesn't even make up for the huge nerf to his shrooms. Even if you get malady, the DOT on his toxic shot is still doing significantly less than it would have. It seems Riot makes nerf decisions based on noob crying on the forums.

Basil Ali

01-08-2013

Riot plz fix Teemo.

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

01-10-2013

Range of others ranged top :

Elise , Kennen : 550
Nidalee , Kayle : 525
Teemo , Jayce : 500 , but Jayce is tanky.

WHY Teemo's range is so low ?

Yfrappefort

01-27-2013

So, are you guys still playing Teemo? Personally, I've moved to other champions. I rarely play him now. Not worth the trouble.

Tsabo

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
So, are you guys still playing Teemo? Personally, I've moved to other champions. I rarely play him now. Not worth the trouble.
Sometimes i play him, just for the good old times, custom or dominons most of the time. I'm playing Jungle Maokai now, a lot easier, more rewarding and less risky.

Sad but true.

MrSnitches

01-27-2013

All I read was "Neid moar shroomz", and then another part of me died.

McDouggal

01-28-2013

OK, I appreciate the fact that you are dedicated to your chosen champion.

That being said, the only times that I play Teemo are when I want to ruin other people's fun. Which means I play him once a month, if that, since I'm not a sadist.

Teemo still fulfills niche counters in toplanes (Olaf, and other pretty much melee only champs with some poke). The reason he was nerfed (I don't see why the Shroom nerf happened; it wasn't OP, just annoying) was because Runaan's AP/AS Teemo was horrendously OP if a teamcomp had enough peel.

Still, he falls into the "unfun champs" bracket. His counterplay is absurdly simple, and his gameplay is very low skill floor, low skill ceiling.