The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I don't know does killing a man twice my own height and muscle mass count?"
"Size doesn't matter." Sarah replied, smirking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"B-But don't you have s-standards? Someone like you wouldn't date a-any average joe, r-right?"
"Why not?" Janine asked. "There's more to people than their jobs, you know."

Lord of Apoc

01-25-2013

"how about legion of Demacians? Think about that 1 versus a whole bunch."

Ask Fortune

01-26-2013

Quote:
"how about legion of Demacians? Think about that 1 versus a whole bunch."
"Hey, don't blab about that stuff here, please." Sarah said. "I'm neutral about Morgana and Kayle, and I'm neutral about this stupid Demacia and Noxus thing. Frankly, you both should just be bulldozed and rebuilt under the rule of people who don't suck at common sense."

Lord of Apoc

01-26-2013

"I don't fight for Noxus in that sort of way." Garic growled his weapon ringed another charge. "I fight for Noxus because of the benefits they bring and I tell you right now benefits are not the best quality they have. Not like I can retaliate to Piltover without bring an army of assassins behind me."

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

Rhinoa poked her head in the door looking about, curious as to what was in here, then saw the hextech screen and ran in and sat down to watch it. Leaves a tip for Miss Fortune while she kept watching the screen. "Hmmm... why the hell..." She began to say things aloud but quietly to herself.

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

((Admittedly, I'm a bit late to the party, but rergress a bit to Nevin giving MF a neck massage. He was so insistant about it that i was SURE that one of two things would happen.
A: Eve, stealthed behind him, confronts or breaks up with him.
B: Eve, stealthed behind him, confronts him, and the three of them proceed to a back room for a "happy ending." Forgive me for being dirty, but am I reading into this too much?
Also, here's a completely shameless plug for my Ask Baron Thread ))

Xander Blade

01-26-2013

((possibly. The massage was mainly as a friend to repay for introducing me to Evelynn. The massage itself wouldn't likely be cause enough for Eve to break up with me. Now if i was insistent about having the whole 'happy ending' with fortune then i could see an issue. That's just my two cents though
That is an interesting idea though,
on a related note I reaaaallly miss evelynn right now ;_; ))

Ask Fortune

01-27-2013

Quote:
"I don't fight for Noxus in that sort of way." Garic growled his weapon ringed another charge. "I fight for Noxus because of the benefits they bring and I tell you right now benefits are not the best quality they have. Not like I can retaliate to Piltover without bring an army of assassins behind me."
"Not my business." Sarah replied, with a shrug. "But wait, now you're afraid of normal people? Assassins? Sivir hasn't had a problem with them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Rhinoa poked her head in the door looking about, curious as to what was in here, then saw the hextech screen and ran in and sat down to watch it. Leaves a tip for Miss Fortune while she kept watching the screen. "Hmmm... why the hell..." She began to say things aloud but quietly to herself.
Sarah smirked, and slid a bowl of peanuts over to Rhinoa.

"Summoners are always stupid." Sarah replied, smirking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
((Admittedly, I'm a bit late to the party, but rergress a bit to Nevin giving MF a neck massage. He was so insistant about it that i was SURE that one of two things would happen.
A: Eve, stealthed behind him, confronts or breaks up with him.
B: Eve, stealthed behind him, confronts him, and the three of them proceed to a back room for a "happy ending." Forgive me for being dirty, but am I reading into this too much?
Also, here's a completely shameless plug for my Ask Baron Thread ))
(Oh, things get waaaaaaay dirtier than that around here. xP)

Lord of Apoc

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Not my business." Sarah replied, with a shrug. "But wait, now you're afraid of normal people? Assassins? Sivir hasn't had a problem with them."
"I am more concerned for my daughter not myself, cause unlike me she has no combat experience, also unlike me she can actually make a relationship work."

Shiyunava

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah smirked, and slid a bowl of peanuts over to Rhinoa.

"Summoners are always stupid." Sarah replied, smirking.
She heard Sarah and laughed. "Some of them can be... I can be very dumb at time or just be like, wow... if I were the champion being used and the summoner made me do something stupid... I'd come out there screen and slap the **** out of them." She grabbed some peanuts and started munching.

((s not f))