Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice looks up at the large and surprisingly friendly Baron Nashor.
"Hello, My name is Vice Emargo." (( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1790 I lack picture because I cannot draw, but let's say I look a bit like Monopoly man =P ))

"My adventures!" All of a sudden many pictures race through Vice's mind.
"I've been to the Void, and back, and I've traveled around the entirety of Valoran, every city-state, even the Shadow Isles."

"I fight off perious beasts that lurk and awaken everywhere...so I travel a lot."
"If one as so much appears here I will have no problem but to remove it bit by bit."

"So tell me! Nashor! What finally brings you to open yourself up now!"
((AND YOU MUST BE THE MONOPOLY GUY!!!! *whispers* thanx for free parking.
Sry, i just love that Jim carry quote.))

Oho! a well traveled man indeed! As to your question, I've been wanting to for awhile, but I lacked a suitable place to answer from. I wanted to finish smoothing the walls of this cavern with my acid before I added my location to the list. Hanging around by the fisherman's docks is tacky, smelly, and also vastly increases my chances of being shot with a harpoon.
But tell me, to what do i owe this fine pleasure? Did you come to put another notch in your wanderer's boots, or is there a more specific reason?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

(( Too much to put into a reply...it's 1:33 AM (EST)...I better be off....will be back about....4-5PM tomorrow. ))

Ask The Baron

01-26-2013

((I know the feeling. I'm a writer in my spare time, and some forum posts i'll write an entire freaking page of text before i remember that 99% of the forum users (Myself included) only have an attention span of a few lines XD)) I'll try to remember to get on around.... wait, eastern? thats an hour ahead of me, central. alright, i'll try and be on around 3:00, which would be 4 for you. But hey, ya know what? ROLE PLAY!!! If this is taboo, please tell me, my first forum post was last week XD))

The weary adventurer drank gratefully from the fountain, and pleaded exhaustion from the long day's travel. Further discussion would have to wait.

I understand Sir Emargo. I too have had a long day at the Rift. Forgive me, i'm a terrible host! i have nowhere for you to stay. I should hire a some people to put in a traveler's house in one of that cave's branches.

Vice, having slept in far worse conditions in his time, replied that a roof over his head was shelter enough. He retreated back into the darkness of the cave to place his bedroll while Baron submerged himself beneath the glimmering waters.
Since the moment the Baron had started taking questions, The Institute of War had been using the Mobile Language Projector to monitor the large serpent and ensure that he didn't do anything... regrettable. The Institute contacted The Explorer's League, and arranged for them to set up a waystation outside the Baron's cavern. The fee would be docked from the Baron's wages, as per the usual agreement.

OdainMorll

01-27-2013

For whatever reason, honestly not knowing what drove him to it, Odain found himself traveling over to where none other than Baron Nashor lived, would he be eaten? Who knows. Upon entering the cave he looked around with fatigued eyes, his walking boots being torn from the rocks closeby.

He looked toward the Baron with a slightly agape jaw, soon clearing his throat
"Uhm..greetings, Baron Nashor." he said nervously, his posture straight and rigid.

Ask The Baron

01-27-2013

The Baron, who was was using carefully placed streams of acid to mold his waterfall throne, turned and faced his visitor.

Good evening Sir! By what might I call you, and from where do you hail?

AODRG

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
((I checked it out, and when i clicked the download button, it just opens a massive C++ text file in a new tab. is that supposed to happen, or are they having problems?))
((Well just put the file in your extensions, based on what browser you have. I'm pretty sure there was a guide on there...))

OdainMorll

01-27-2013

With a short cough the Summoner looked back up and spoke "I'm uhm...Odain Morll, from the Institute of War, I'm a Summoner."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

(( Thanks for making my actions, just got done posting a massive line at Kennen's...don't want to do it again....))
"Thank you for your hospitality" he says, before drifting asleep and Mr. Nashor going into his waters.

Ask The Baron

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
With a short cough the Summoner looked back up and spoke "I'm uhm...Odain Morll, from the Institute of War, I'm a Summoner."
Indeed? Is this a business trip or are you here for personal reasons?

Ask The Baron

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Thanks for making my actions, just got done posting a massive line at Kennen's...don't want to do it again....))
"Thank you for your hospitality" he says, before drifting asleep and Mr. Nashor going into his waters.
Vice was already waiting when The Baron resurfaced the next morning, dragging a huge fish of some sort between his teeth. He lay it gently on the rock shelf before addressing Vice

Good morning fine sir. I've caught myself some breakfast, and wandered if you'd like to hack off some for yourself. And please, call me Barry. Only my relatives call me Mr. Nashor.