Nami needs some sort of Whirlpool aoe in her kit

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianDragonLady

Member

01-26-2013

I can only dream seeing her using her whirlpool in her Koi skin and see those beautiful koi fishes swimming in circles sigh... Why does riot have to be so lazy not to add a whirlpool as a slow instead of her horrible E skill? She could have been a complete water mage/support if only she had that whirlpool. Anyone agrees?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badruk

Senior Member

01-26-2013

That would be amazing (I already love Koi Nami, but this would make me only wanna play her 24/7) and would also probably make her one of the best supports in the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianDragonLady

Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badruk View Post
That would be amazing (I already love Koi Nami, but this would make me only wanna play her 24/7) and would also probably make her one of the best supports in the game
Yeah I agree When I play her it feels like she is missing something. She has bubbles, she has a splash and a tsunami but the only thing missing was a whirlpool sigh... Yet they gave us a half assed 3 auto attack slow as her E. They could have given her a slightly minor or weaker slow of a whirlpool like the size of anivias ult on her E or mf make it rain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianDragonLady

Member

01-27-2013

Bump!! Nami needs a whirlpool!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Do it...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-27-2013

They should make her E do a whirlpool animation or something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianDragonLady

Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
They should make her E do a whirlpool animation or something
To be honest I could live with that Great Idea and I agree!!!

Here is my idea that could be balanced enough.

Tidecaller's Pool (E)

(Active) Nami creates a Vortex Whirlpool on the ground which lasts for 3 seconds slowing and damaging enemies with magic damage every quarter of a second to each enemies that stands on it. Slow lasts for 1 second after leaving the area. Enemies standing on the Whirlpool for the whole 3 secs will be knocked up when the Whirlpool disappears.

Ally Champions that touches the Whirlpool gains bonus magic damage on basic attacks for 5 sec.

Cost: 50 mana
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Range: 820


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShockSage

Junior Member

01-27-2013

+1. Nami's E needs to scraped it just seems so lackluster and almost unfitting. Also, 1 second slows hardly do anything, 1.5 would be better if her E isn't scraped.

And on another note about her Koi skin, is it me or is there some kinda graphical glitch near the top of her headress? When ever Nami goes up this weird black bar appears like she's in some sort of box.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianDragonLady

Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockSage View Post
+1. Nami's E needs to scraped it just seems so lackluster and almost unfitting. Also, 1 second slows hardly do anything, 1.5 would be better if her E isn't scraped.

And on another note about her Koi skin, is it me or is there some kinda graphical glitch near the top of her headress? When ever Nami goes up this weird black bar appears like she's in some sort of box.
Yeah I agree with you Either they make her E show a whirlpool on the ad carry or anyone that it is casted on a whirlpool animation or just rework it into a whirlpool aoe slow.

But wow really? I never even noticed that to be honest about her koi skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-27-2013

So what's this about League needing a Whirlpool tub?


123