Steel Legion Fiora [With Model]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ward VG

01-27-2013

So, yesterday I brought you Battlecast Skarner [With Model]. Today, I bring you Steel Legion Fiora
I really like the looks of the new Steel Legion Lux and i REALLY like the new Steel Legion Garen, so why not add a third one to the mix. She isn't blood related, but she is from Demacia, so it still works lorewise

Attachment 600875
Attachment 600876
Attachment 600877

Also, yes, that chest was a bit Ironman inspired.

hi im Kurisu

01-27-2013

Love the idea, but not a fan of the eye, imo it would be better without it

FlySkyHigh777

01-27-2013

Viktor eye unnecessary.

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward VG View Post
So, yesterday I brought you Battlecast Skarner [With Model]. Today, I bring you Steel Legion Fiora
I really like the looks of the new Steel Legion Lux and i REALLY like the new Steel Legion Garen, so why not add a third one to the mix. She isn't blood related, but she is from Demacia, so it still works lorewise

Attachment 600875
Attachment 600876
Attachment 600877

Wow! I'm really impressed! Your work is great and you've got a keen eye for design as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Riot contacted you in the future. I love it!

Though your skin lacks in the titties department. If you want o get Riot's attention I suggest giving her gargantuan breasts. You want to make sure Brandon ryzes. (Really, not really)

I think one element of your design that you can work on (while not to heavily impacting your overall design scheme) is the fact that you can come up with more unique designs without trying to recycle already established designs such as Viktor's eye; or on your Battlecast Skarner, Cho Gath's head.

Try and think of pieces of the puzzle that don't already exist and try to find ways to apply them! For example why not make her half cyborg completely instead? like make half her head missing hair with a cyborg skull showing ect.

In-fact take an even bigger risk! Why not make her miss one arm completely? It can tie in well with lore and I think people will be more drawn to it as it will showcase a more unique look.

Just a thought. Bigger the risk, greater the reward. You're on a great start though. Keep them coming!

MichaeI Jaxon

01-27-2013

Too much steel nowadays :x

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly Muffin View Post
Too much steel nowadays :x
I personally think it's fine, the development of similar themes is what will eventually give us new factions to explore. So long as they're different enough.

Enerith

01-27-2013

eh...I feel like as a duelist Fiora is supposed to be really flexible and lithe and this skin just doesn't do it for me. Good job on the modeling, I just don't think it fits her. I however would love a steel legion Galio.

Éidolon

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward VG View Post

Attachment 600875
Attachment 600876
Attachment 600877

P.s. you should add me as a buddy. I think what's really impressive about your work is the exponential rate in which you develop them. I don't know much about 3D modelling but if it has only taken you one day to go from Battlecast Skarner to Fiora, then you've got talent! Regardless of the outcome.

Éidolon

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerith View Post
eh...I feel like as a duelist Fiora is supposed to be really flexible and lithe and this skin just doesn't do it for me. Good job on the modeling, I just don't think it fits her. I however would love a steel legion Galio.
Agreed. I'd take an even bigger risk and remove her parrying dagger arm then make it so that her other arm is a cyborg arm attached directly to a blade that's not removable.

Borkcire

01-27-2013

The eyes are.... familiar.