Champion ages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrEzri

12-09-2012

I've always wondered about the diversity and background of the champions, but how do their ages vary?

Could a Red provide some insight?

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-25-2013

the oldest champ is prob someone form the void, shadow isles, xerath, or maybe anivia

ChiefClive

01-26-2013

I'm actually quite curious of this as well.

There are a lot of ancient champs: Zilean, Mordekaiser, Hecarim, Maokai, Lulu, Skarner, Yorick, to name a few.

Nunu, Annie, and Rumble are among the youngest.

SabreJ6

01-26-2013

I'd imagine Zyra is pretty old. She was a plant before she took over that woman's body after all.

LGD Fycadius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I would say Xerath. I think his story contains a part like.."Eons passed and he was still caged." or something. Yeah, Xerath's gonna be around for a long time.

Kaelath The Red

01-27-2013

Annie and Nunu are both 8 and 10 years old rumble tristana and teemo are part of a team and are around the same age Xerath is a few hundred years old because the lore on him says
"Eons passed, civilizations rose and fell, and Xerath's imprisonment was lost to memory. For centuries, Xerath's vast power tore away at the sarcophagus and weakened its spell." so the more realistic time frame would be 200-500 years old beacuse an Eon is around 1 billion years.

MikuMelody

01-27-2013

Anivia is the oldest

Jflash94

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelath The Red View Post
Annie and Nunu are both 8 and 10 years old rumble tristana and teemo are part of a team and are around the same age Xerath is a few hundred years old because the lore on him says
"Eons passed, civilizations rose and fell, and Xerath's imprisonment was lost to memory. For centuries, Xerath's vast power tore away at the sarcophagus and weakened its spell." so the more realistic time frame would be 200-500 years old beacuse an Eon is around 1 billion years.
No rumble is younger then the both of them, in his lore it mentions him watching her and her being his child hood crush, so i'm assuming he watched him in leauge fights

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Here is a list with an aproximate (yet probably innacurate) ages for several champions, its out of date and a lot of new champions have been released. I tried my best here, with the help of the rest of the guys from the forums back in that day (?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...champions+ages