Dear riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

figur It Out

01-25-2013

Please, Please, Please! do something about all the trolls and griefers in matches!!!!

i cannot get a good team in solo que! they all argue or insult each other or go afk or intent feed!!!!!!!!!! there is always one. always. fix it.

Lexinus

01-25-2013

People don't grief in League of Legends because this isn't a first person block game.

All kidding aside, yeah. It's pathetic. I either get trolled every game or get a team of roamers. Best defense is to get 4 friends and play with them. You might even get a feeder on the other team set you up for lots of gold and items.

MrSnitches

01-26-2013

I actually had a couple players in a match that called me a troll, but here's the catch...

1. They both fed horribly and couldn't lane or teamfight.
2. They continued to talk the common "Btu Roit sed pik ordur ferst" and proceed to pull out the Summoner's Code, which has absolutely nothing about "Pick order" in it.
3. They then try to get the enemy team to report me the entire game.
4. They also tried to report another player on our team because they didn't like his god damn build.

Clowns Suck

01-26-2013

"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you’re the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn’t already been filled."

That is from the code and what people feel means pick order is what counts. I tend to agree just because calling things is mildly stupid. Of course stating you prefer one lane is ok but that doesn't give you a right to play that lane.

Femox

01-26-2013

I think the best way to avoid trolls is to avoid/ignore them. They would soon get no pleasure in the game.
Report them at the end of the match and during the match try not to argue or abuse the troller because that's exactly what they are looking for, that's what trolls do, their intent is to make people angry.

and just try to play your very best and make other team mates feel that they can win, good motivation does help in a game that is going down hill!

Elysia7

01-26-2013

This is exactly why I had to quit the game for a few months. There are SO many immature people out there to ruin your day, if you let them of course. I even re-read the Summoner's Code because I seriously thought I was in the wrong, perhaps not playing how they wanted me to and sometimes even resulting in lowering my level equal to them... I'm ashamed to admit but I do love this game and I don't wanna become the same stereotype.

Here's to me striving to become a better player all around! ^.^

Longshanks I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I seem to have this problem as well, solo and duel matchup's end badly 80% of the time because of noobs or people going AFK

Femox

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshanks I View Post
I seem to have this problem as well, solo and duel matchup's end badly 80% of the time because of noobs or people going AFK
Sometimes people can't help going AFK. There have been experiences where I have had power outages which shut down my routers, computer updates itself or a family member has jumped online and killed the game.

Try not to worry about the people going AFK to much especially if they haven't said anything. Focus on the game and just hope they come back and do their best not to feed.

Not everyone has a good excuse, and if you have proof of them leaving for no reason report them for it, but in reality other people do have a good excuse and can't help it.

Poppfarts

01-26-2013

I agree! I left the game for a long, long while which means I have obviously lost some of my playing ability. As I'm trying to learn the game all over again in NORMAL queue (it's not like I'm messing up peoples' ranked games), I'm getting more frustrated by the fact that people are jerks as oppose to the fact that I'm just not as good as I used to be...

Femox

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppfarts View Post
I agree! I left the game for a long, long while which means I have obviously lost some of my playing ability. As I'm trying to learn the game all over again in NORMAL queue (it's not like I'm messing up peoples' ranked games), I'm getting more frustrated by the fact that people are jerks as oppose to the fact that I'm just not as good as I used to be...
Try practicing new champions in custom games. 10 minutes of practice before a match gives you time to learn each of the abilities and find a good build before jumping straight into a game with out any experience with the champion.