A Twitch in the Web (Ask Elise)

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Spider

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raises a brow at the mention of other duties.

Dear, I know you must feed every once in a while to keep that figure of yours... no need to be discreet.

A short pause, as Diana eyes the throne & the spiderlings walking about.

Quite, your silk survived both Sona's party and a terrible accident dealing with a blade. I may need to commission another soon as others seem to enjoy seeing me within a dress, or more casual clothes... rather than my armor.
Elise turned her head, rolling her hand as she spoke out. "I try to keep as little attention to it as possible, as no-one else seems to unders-"

Her red eyes blinked, a smile coming across her face. "More? Do go on, Diana. Details. Specifics. What gifts shall I weave from the web?"

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Spider View Post
"Certain mysteries I, myself, cannot reveal. It is not that I do not want to but that I simply cannot. However: it may be all about how you perceive it. I do not fear the Shadow Isles, I embrace it just as it embraces me." With a smug smile, she wrapped her arms around herself.

"... I suppose you might be right about it's danger, though. How well do you know the Shadow Isles? Do you know of the others who come from here?"
♪Well, Yorick, Mordekaiser, and Karthus are in the band with me and Olaf,♪ Sona replied, ♪But they tend to stay secretive of the Shadow Isles whenever it is brought up.♪

Ask Queen Spider

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well, Yorick, Mordekaiser, and Karthus are in the band with me and Olaf,♪ Sona replied, ♪But they tend to stay secretive of the Shadow Isles whenever it is brought up.♪
"A band?" She shifted uncomfortably, looking a tad distraught. "I've never heard them play... I... Next time you play - be sure I get an invitation. What kind of music does this band play?"

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
"A band?" She shifted uncomfortably, looking a tad distraught. "I've never heard them play... I... Next time you play - be sure I get an invitation. What kind of music does this band play?"
♪You haven't heard of Pentakill?♪ Sona asked, ♪We've been a successful hit across Valoran. I'm sure you can guess the type of music we play, given how Mordekaiser is co-leader and co-founder of the band.♪

Dear Morgana

01-25-2013

Quote:
The letter found it's way to Elise, sure enough, and she would prepare a response.

"To the Iron Ambassador,

These spiderlings are, in fact, normal spiderlings of mine. The explosion that transpires when it meets it's destination, however, is nothing more then magic I have been gifted by the Spider. I infuse the little one with explosive magic, allowing it to explode. As for the reason I send them to their deaths? My spiders are willing to sacrifice themselves as they are commanded to."

She signs the letter, tying it to one of her spiderlings. "Find your way. I'm sure she shall receive it."
((The old Elise was rather protective of her children and slightly upset that some of them detonated themselves for her protection. You don't need to adhere to what she did, but it's food for thought.))

Ask Queen Spider

01-26-2013

Quote:
♪You haven't heard of Pentakill?♪ Sona asked, ♪We've been a successful hit across Valoran. I'm sure you can guess the type of music we play, given how Mordekaiser is co-leader and co-founder of the band.♪
"I clearly do not get out enough!" She gave a small chuckle, wagging her hand. "Seriously, though, next time you play... do invite me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((The old Elise was rather protective of her children and slightly upset that some of them detonated themselves for her protection. You don't need to adhere to what she did, but it's food for thought.))
((I took a lot in account and kind of figure Elise would be okay with it, thinking the spiders as little soldiers who die for a noble cause when it comes to the battlefield. Besides, sacrificing seems to be common with her! ^-^ And I figure I'll borrow plenty of the storylines the previous Elise was doing, but still try to keep her the way I see her in the long run.))

OdainMorll

01-26-2013

(( Oh gawd, curiosity tells me to have him go to the Shadow Isles

Common sense tells me Elise saying that he can means he's going to die horribly XD ))

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
"I clearly do not get out enough!" She gave a small chuckle, wagging her hand. "Seriously, though, next time you play... do invite me?"
♪Yes, well I'll make sure to send you an invite next time we tour,♪ Sona replied, looking around at the nearby spiderlings, ♪You seem to have quite a collection of spiders. Are they all yours?♪

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
(( Oh gawd, curiosity tells me to have him go to the Shadow Isles

Common sense tells me Elise saying that he can means he's going to die horribly XD ))
((You might die horribly, but it'll be entertaining Also, I'm twinking for the Ask Baron Nashor thread. Mind if he stops by?))

Ask Queen Spider

01-27-2013

Quote:
♪Yes, well I'll make sure to send you an invite next time we tour,♪ Sona replied, looking around at the nearby spiderlings, ♪You seem to have quite a collection of spiders. Are they all yours?♪
"In a sense... I do not lay them, if that is what you are asking. This is their home as much as it is mine, however, and I take care of them much one would take care of a pet or a child. Would you like a closer look?" One spiderling was creeping closer towards Sona then the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskael View Post
((You might die horribly, but it'll be entertaining Also, I'm twinking for the Ask Baron Nashor thread. Mind if he stops by?))
((Oh gawd, I am assuming you mean having Odian show up to the Baron thread, and not the Baron giving Elise the scare of a lifetime by just showing up! o_o; ))

1234567 ... 9