Wtf am I getting bugsplat a trillion times.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konkreat

01-21-2013

I've never experienced these before and this is a brand new tower I have just recently gotten, after this kayle patch not only do I receive this bugsplat error which ive sent everytime I get it, but it also has been affecting diablo 3. After I get the bugsplat error, I can't log into d3 without my monitor constantly entering safemode and out of it. I need to restart my computer to play anything else after this bugsplat error. I've reinstalled and repaired three times each, nothing. And this is two games where I've lost elo. If bugsplat is a prevention of something then why allow the player to get all the way to right before the game load screen of both teams to shut me off. You not only cost me elo, but the 4 other players elo and possibly giving 5 possible undeserving players elo to match them with people they aren't as good with. It's screwing up your system

A Dead Potato

01-21-2013

Day 5 since kayle patch. Still unable to to play summoner's rift and still no solution. Might have to go outside and begin socializing soon.

A Dead Potato

01-25-2013

over a week now. New Thresh patch is out and I still get ****ing bugsplat on SR. I've reinstalled, and repaired numerous times now. I don't have a antivirus or anything that would conflict with it. Afraid im never getting to play again! ^w^

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

01-25-2013
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
over a week now. New Thresh patch is out and I still get ****ing bugsplat on SR. I've reinstalled, and repaired numerous times now. I don't have a antivirus or anything that would conflict with it. Afraid im never getting to play again! ^w^
Can you post your DxDiag? Also, have you followed through with talking to Player support?

A Dead Potato

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Can you post your DxDiag? Also, have you followed through with talking to Player support?
How would one go about posting their DxDiag? And I haven't tried player support. I hear its just a bunch the same copy n paste stuff.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

01-25-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
How would one go about posting their DxDiag? And I haven't tried player support. I hear its just a bunch the same copy n paste stuff.
Player Support is super helpful.

Dxdiag link: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...stic-or-dxdiag

A Dead Potato

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannamoth View Post
player support is super helpful.

Dxdiag link: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...stic-or-dxdiag
Attachment 599591

TaNKeD

01-25-2013

I just did a fresh install this afternoon and have played 1 successful ranked on SR

Will see if this 2nd game still works or not. I was getting bug splats all this morning and yesterday and no amount of repairing would work. I'd really like that 55 ELO back from being forced to 'leave'

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

01-25-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
It looks like your video drivers are out of date. If you don't know how to manually update them, I suggest sending in a request to player support. They will be able to walk you through the process.

BuddyBoombox

01-25-2013

took a look at your dx diag
If you have Window 7 or 8, running windows updates will update intel drivers. otherwise you should go to your laptop's manufacturer's site and search for that model's most recent driver package.