Pantheon needs a nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XerXes Bot

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinterheim View Post
Panth is very strong early, cause he's pretty much useless late, unless you were reckless and fed him early, which is his mission.
Quoted for pure truth

Acanthus

01-19-2013

Protip: He's very mana-hungry early game. If you can force him to waste his mana through spears vs. a sustain character, you can kill him, snowball, and win lane fairly easily.

TonAmieChris

01-19-2013

At least he isn't Shen. Shen puts you to sleep. It's his new hidden passive.

Mystoffire

01-20-2013

Pantheons ultimate is actually useless most of the time. You get a big ring marking his destination for long enough to run out of it if your paying attention and think he has it off CD. His spear shot is powerful. But costs ALOT of mana. Has a 1.4 scaling off BONUS AD, has a short CD but he is punished by spamming it. Rule of thumb for fighting a pantheon in lane. Remember: HE IS AN AD CASTER! So treat him like one. He has no sustain, no escape unless somehow he uses his ult to run away and you let it finish channeling. Pantheon is one of my main Junglers. I know his moves inside and out, know his weaknesses and strengths. He is balanced. He only seems unbalanced if he is fed or you are a below average skill level player because you never bothered to learn his moves and understand him even though he rofl stomps you, and you dont try to find what counters to him... You also came to the forums to complain about him before attempting either of those 2 actions which any decent skilled player knows is a smart move. Know your enemy, know his strengths, his weaknesses. Take advantage of the fact that he is Mantheon, he is cocky, he is arrogant. Why is he cocky? Why is he arrogant? Because he sits in middle lane throwing spears at little girls faces. RIP Annie, the last thing going through her mind was his spear.

Ferr3t

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystoffire View Post
Pantheons ultimate is actually useless most of the time. You get a big ring marking his destination for long enough to run out of it if your paying attention and think he has it off CD. His spear shot is powerful. But costs ALOT of mana. Has a 1.4 scaling off BONUS AD, has a short CD but he is punished by spamming it. Rule of thumb for fighting a pantheon in lane. Remember: HE IS AN AD CASTER! So treat him like one. He has no sustain, no escape unless somehow he uses his ult to run away and you let it finish channeling. Pantheon is one of my main Junglers. I know his moves inside and out, know his weaknesses and strengths. He is balanced. He only seems unbalanced if he is fed or you are a below average skill level player because you never bothered to learn his moves and understand him even though he rofl stomps you, and you dont try to find what counters to him... You also came to the forums to complain about him before attempting either of those 2 actions which any decent skilled player knows is a smart move. Know your enemy, know his strengths, his weaknesses. Take advantage of the fact that he is Mantheon, he is cocky, he is arrogant. Why is he cocky? Why is he arrogant? Because he sits in middle lane throwing spears at little girls faces. RIP Annie, the last thing going through her mind was his spear.
Basically this. Pantheon is a champion that requires you to play safely against; you can't go full out against him and you can't outduel him. You have to bait out his high mana abilities and either outsustain or outpoke him. Learn to counterplay and you'll find that no champion is truly overpowered.

... except Yorick. He has no counters, you're just generally screwed.

Jaxller

01-20-2013

if you think pantion is bad try leblanc

PH Marciano

01-22-2013

My main is panth and i can say he needs a buff not a nerf.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I find Panth easy to lane against. I just farm all day and wait till lvl 8 or so to destroy him.

Scalabur

01-25-2013

Pantheon is over powered in general his spear should be a skill shot i agree

Yuan Shikai

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalabur View Post
Pantheon is over powered in general his spear should be a skill shot i agree

Not it should not, if you made his spear a skillshot you would have to give it nidalee level damage and range to not make him devastatingly underpowered. The reliability of his spear poke is the ONLY thing he has really going for him as apart from that he is outshined in any other aspect and his mana costs are tremendous.