The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepisdeath View Post
its just logical. i personally reached a point where i wont accept him being subpar for over 2 years now
yeah I have been on the downward ride that is the heimer nerf coaster for those years as well. I think I will book mark this thread and then bump all the others when responded to to keep all of them up. keep it up and we will have a wall of dinger threads as thick as his old-turret limit!

BabySealHunter

01-25-2013

keep it bumped fix our heim

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

I am loving all of the well mannered heimer players out there. I was worried after the QQ fest that happened when he was "indirectly" nerf by the tower AI change. it seems to me that the heavy designers respond well to reasoned arguments and civil discussion.

sleepisdeath

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaza Toast View Post
I am loving all of the well mannered heimer players out there. I was worried after the QQ fest that happened when he was "indirectly" nerf by the tower AI change. it seems to me that the heavy designers respond well to reasoned arguments and civil discussion.
thats my guess too. QQ doesnt brings us forward. we should point out his weak state and generate some noise like xyph said.

Teralisan

01-25-2013

Heimerdinger and Ahri were the two champs that drew me to League
and then I go on Forums
"Heimer Suxxor"

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

I support this

I love heimer but he is trash right now

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepisdeath View Post
thats my guess too. QQ doesnt brings us forward. we should point out his weak state and generate some noise like xyph said.
if you can bump all the threads you linked on a semi-regular basis I can bump as well. I want to avoid spamming a thread with just "bumps" though so I try to contribute that specific thread and double posts. No gentlemen would resort to those tactics!

<3 Heim forever

Punish This Hole

01-25-2013

Riot hates heimer D:

Kaza Toast

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyOther View Post
Riot hates heimer D:
No, sir. They just don't see any visibility on him! I understand that he was not a popular champion for awhile. Heck they had to nerf him because the top tier Heimers dominated games and pushed towers like there was no tomorrow!

Then came the tournaments, then other reworks and art remakes. Then the Item overhaul. They added more AI, but those turrets are smart little buggers, just look at his inventor! Now they are starting to standardize more of the game so there is less random chance, which is great. I will no longer wonder where the turret will be attacking next in a normal lane push.

With all of these things in place I believe they don't hate him, they have laid the foundation for a good rework, to standardize his turret AI (similar to other pets and towers) and give him the once over he needs!

If anything their love was just on a low simmer on the back burner. With this thread and the others link we are hoping to stoke the flames under riot to bring him to the front!

SSj Heimerdinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

I dont want a rework, I want a buff.

12345612 ... 49