Twisted treeline draft mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnirol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

ok, i know the most important map to riot is summoner's rift but why don't they make available draft mode in twisted treeline? i dare say that a lot of summoners would like that.

1)If we had a draft mode in TT that would mean more challange
2) we could practice for 3v3 ranked mode
3) is always better draft mode

PS.1: it would be nice that riot see this thread post more my friends

Genalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I couldn't agree more, there are champions that are way too unbalanced, like Singed, Darius or Katarina, besides when Lord Van Damme Pillager was avaliable there were some off tanks that were just unkilleabe at low lvl like Olaf, Riven and even Wu Kong, I'm not saying they should balance champions acording to a secondary map, I'm just saying give us the ban choice.

SeleKa

01-24-2013

bump agree

IS1d11ab77ad185856b3d67

01-25-2013

repost, Riotnome already said this will split the already low playerbase

Caecus Scius

01-25-2013

I think if you ONLY offer draft as a type for 3's... then it wouldn't cause a split and it would fix almost every single problem that I see with this mode.

People could still play normal in custom games or something.

Its damn near impossible to practice for ranked.

Ðraconas

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caecus Scius View Post
I think if you ONLY offer draft as a type for 3's... then it wouldn't cause a split and it would fix almost every single problem that I see with this mode.

People could still play normal in custom games or something.

Its damn near impossible to practice for ranked.
^this. I see no reason why people would be playing normal 3v3 over draft 3v3. Just make draft the new normal mode to make things 10000x better.

I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of the jax, darius ,singed combos in normals

She

01-31-2013

^ i'm pretty sure you need to own some champions to play draft 3v3 (could be wrong though), meaning lower level players wouldn't be able to play 3v3s. i agree that draft is a good idea but to make it the default game mode doesn't sound right to me.

Ashno

01-31-2013

Sadly the player base for 3s is too small to support two queues.

Caecus Scius

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
^ i'm pretty sure you need to own some champions to play draft 3v3 (could be wrong though), meaning lower level players wouldn't be able to play 3v3s. i agree that draft is a good idea but to make it the default game mode doesn't sound right to me.
How many level 30's do you know that don't have enough champs for draft? it would keep the trolls with new accounts because they just got banned out of the games, and it would only effect a smaller percentage. Plus- they are beta testing this map, I think if it means that less games are played but only by the higher level players, you find that its much much more valid when you get data.

HatLlama

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimerdingers View Post
repost, Riotnome already said this will split the already low playerbase
Always found this pretty weird considering he comes from a much smaller game that had wider variety of gamemodes. Although h-on would let you select and queue for multiple modes at the same time.