Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

01-24-2013

Is it me, or... did they kinda lose focus with the champs?

I think it started with Brand. Unwilling spirit of destruction brought into the game and bound there, made to fight but looking for a way to escape and destroy everything. Now it seems as if a lot of the "champions" are more like random strong or dangerous creatures who just happen to wander into the League battles at a whim.

Why are the summoners allowing all these random horrors into the League?

Summoner: "Hey look...! The physical manifestation of Armageddon just rose from the depths of the sea near the Shadow Isles~! ...think he's gonna want to compete? >_> DIBS~! ...Nah, I called him first~! I'm gonna get him to work for ME, step aside~! Hey Mr. Armageddon, do you..." *gets eradicated*

PattOhh

01-24-2013

cool

LunarCainLegacy

01-25-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25783904#history

Hehe Thresh is very OP if you build him like a Heavy support Tank buffer.

LordNer0

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Darena View Post
Is it me, or... did they kinda lose focus with the champs?

I think it started with Brand. Unwilling spirit of destruction brought into the game and bound there, made to fight but looking for a way to escape and destroy everything. Now it seems as if a lot of the "champions" are more like random strong or dangerous creatures who just happen to wander into the League battles at a whim.

Why are the summoners allowing all these random horrors into the League?

Summoner: "Hey look...! The physical manifestation of Armageddon just rose from the depths of the sea near the Shadow Isles~! ...think he's gonna want to compete? >_> DIBS~! ...Nah, I called him first~! I'm gonna get him to work for ME, step aside~! Hey Mr. Armageddon, do you..." *gets eradicated*
Yeah kinda reminds me of pokemon, gotta catch em all.

D3F1L3

01-25-2013

The good:
So far I like Thresh (support full tank). He's got a nice trick and that's what a good champ needs in my opinion. His trick is the ability to jump into the other team, drop a massive slow, and then have his bruiser (Olaf, Udyr, etc) who otherwise doesn't have a solid gap closer join him in the middle of the fight via the lantern. Very nice.

The bad:
Getting no innate armor scaling and relying solely on his passive means that unless he ignores the game entirely and focuses only on roaming not to gank but to lick the map clean of souls he gets enough armor to just barely lag behind other tank supports innate armor gain (Leona, Nunu, Voli, etc). This makes his passive kind of pointless and leaves him weak because other champs get the innate armor gain plus useful passives.
So either he needs to have the armor scaling per soul improved or champ deaths need to provide more than one soul or give him a small amount of innate armor scaling or maybe just take out the armor bit from his passive entirely and give him some normal innate scaling armor or something. However you do it he needs that aspect of his design buffed.

Mastaslade

01-25-2013

for too damn much, effin gougers.

RHAPSODY OF FIRE

01-25-2013

Holy damn ! Dat intro song !!!!! :d :d

XénSé

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Ty riot for this awesome champ! Gj! Team RIOT! wooohooo!

VIR iWreckNubs

01-26-2013

woot hes out

ChocoVanille

01-26-2013

is there interactions in twisted treeline with thresh? he is also from the isle where karthus , mordekaiser etc. live right