I don't understand why I got a permanent ban

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlitYourWrist View Post
If they don't restore your account make sure to file chargebacks on your credit card for any RP purchased recently. Even if they win the dispute, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing it cost them way more to fight it than the charges were worth.
I don't even ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlitYourWrist View Post
If they don't restore your account make sure to file chargebacks on your credit card for any RP purchased recently. Even if they win the dispute, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing it cost them way more to fight it than the charges were worth.
This is so incorrect. As a manager I am the one that has to deal with chargebacks, and if you win than you pay 0 dollars. You can argue resources, but typically that type of thing is already covered in someone's salary.

Pro tip: dont talk about things you know nothing about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Pro tip: dont talk about things you know nothing about.
Ah, recurring jokes...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Ah, recurring jokes...
I felt it appropriate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Ah, recurring jokes...
I feel like this guy ,Slit, Is ether Violet, abe, or cast. Or just some other troll who thinks telling people to commit fraud would be funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
I feel like this guy ,Slit, Is ether Violet, abe, or cast. Or just some other troll who thinks telling people to commit fraud would be funny.
He's the same guy who imitated LittleDi and Rampant and had various other suicide-related names on here. He gets banned about weekly, but is easily identified by his writing style and then ignored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
He's the same guy who imitated LittleDi and Rampant and had various other suicide-related names on here. He gets banned about weekly, but is easily identified by his writing style and then ignored.
I can only hope that one day I am able to recognize the identities of old school trolls simply by their writing style.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I can only hope that one day I am able to recognize the identities of old school trolls simply by their writing style.
his style reminds me a lot of Abes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I can only hope that one day I am able to recognize the identities of old school trolls simply by their writing style.
It's not that hard with this guy. He calls people "buffoons" and "mongoloids" constantly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
his style reminds me a lot of Abes.
I'm not sure who that is. Before my time?


1234567 ... 13