Do you think Kha'Zix will get nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTuned

01-24-2013

For those who do not know Kha'Zix has recently been nerfed. But players are still complaining that he is 'OP'. I think I have played him enough to say that he is just like any other champion, has his strengths and weakness's.

Kha'Zix is an assasin, from what I know assassins deal high damage and have good mobility but can be taken down very easily due to being quite squishy.

I have taken quite a liking to Kha'Zix he has to be one of my favourite champions right now after Riven.

What gets me worried tho is the community is constantly saying how Kha'Zix is overpowered and needs to be nerfed, I honestly do think that he is in a good state right now and does not need to be changed.

What do all of you think?

xTuned

01-24-2013

Over 100 views, don't any of you have a say on this?

Dark e maste

01-24-2013

If you notice, most of these "____ is op/needs a nerf" complaints are about assassins. (lol Shaco nerfs)
Personally, I think he's fine. (do not own or intend to own)
Punishing players for their own mistakes is the whole point of using assassins, and no one does that quite better than Kha'Zix.

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Oh, you got nuked by a non-AP? OMGWTF OP NERF!!!!

Seriously, kids these days.

iddqd Godly

01-24-2013

The problem i have with Kha'Zix is that he plays a bruisers position and he can solo almost every champ in the game, he can clear minion waves alot faster than most bruisers and then deals alot of damage to the enemy bruiser, he has very high mobility, making it hard to gank him, and his kit is ridiculous in my opinion, its incredibly powerful and hard to kill during lane phase, then once he starts roaming he becomes even harder to kill. I wish they would nerf him, though they probably wont, and ill just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Ferr3t

01-24-2013

My only problem with Kha'zix is that he can use his abilities in mid jump, meaning he can literally hit someone with all three simultaneously (use jump, fire spikes mid flight, Q when you get close enough). If you don't let him clean up at the end of fights, though, he's useless.

Jasiwel

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iddqd Godly View Post
The problem i have with Kha'Zix is that he plays a bruisers position and he can solo almost every champ in the game, he can clear minion waves alot faster than most bruisers and then deals alot of damage to the enemy bruiser, he has very high mobility, making it hard to gank him, and his kit is ridiculous in my opinion, its incredibly powerful and hard to kill during lane phase, then once he starts roaming he becomes even harder to kill. I wish they would nerf him, though they probably wont, and ill just have to suck it up and deal with it.
Not quite. First, he's not a bruiser nor any kind of bruiser. If he is, it's because you let him. He is considerably squishy and direct attacks, especially when you use stuns/CC, will murder him if he lacks Flash/Boots/Leap. Also, if you keep him from getting kills, he'll fall off completely late game. Kha is a high-risk, high-reward champion. He has a high attack potential and yield, but goodness he is squishy as all get out (unless you feed him of course) and the fact that he has to be at melee range to effectively gain many kills is a big risk, especially if he literally does not look before he leaps. He's meant to win 1v1 fights on even footing, but only if you were to go by his being able to attack. If he can't attack you within a reasonable amount of time, then he HAS to retreat or he will die. I main as Kha'Zix and honestly it's all about knowing what to get, when to get it, and that decisions have to be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butternubs View Post
My only problem with Kha'zix is that he can use his abilities in mid jump, meaning he can literally hit someone with all three simultaneously (use jump, fire spikes mid flight, Q when you get close enough). If you don't let him clean up at the end of fights, though, he's useless.
Yes and doing this is incredibly risky, not to mention if he fails, like you said he becomes useless. With the cooldown on Leap, he either has to Flash or Ult out of there, both which have long CDs next to Leap.

Simply put, I don't think he'll be nerfed again without something else being buffed to compensate. He cannot reach an OP status right now against a team that knows how to play against him and like many other champions it all comes down to knowing how to deal with him. He is at a good spot right now balance-wise and I think he won't receive a straight-up nerf any time soon.

The Chillin

02-12-2013

@iddqd Godly
i beg 2 differ. have you ever played kha against a darius??? its impossible! bruzers kill kha in fights. his late game is not that good either. i think his ult needs a little buff actually.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

he is below 50% now.

He is a pubstomper and a killer.

He doesn't really win many games.

Faaabulouuus

02-12-2013

Kha'zix is definitely a unique champion, really high skillcap, and not easy to just pick up, if you can reach a good level on that skillcap though, he can wreck, Evolve W E R and he will destroy any carry or anyone 1v1, that's the thing, people go "OOOOH NO, I PLAYED TEEMO AND LOST A 1V1 V KHAZIX NERF NERF NERF" they need to understand Khazix excels as an Anti-carry and a dueler, other than that, in teamfights, Leap in, find/kill carry, leap out, you now really cant to anything the rest of the fight.