Thresh lamp click

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotToBeKidding

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Is it left or right? I haven't played a game since he came out where I wasn't him.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

01-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Right click. It's exactly like clicking on a dominion tower. In fact, during Thresh's development, he threw out tiny dominion towers. That is how I learned that the map specific Dominion buff to regen and (at the time) penetration emanates from the towers on Dominion.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Buff Zed? please

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Right click. It's exactly like clicking on a dominion tower. In fact, during Thresh's development, he threw out tiny dominion towers. That is how I learned that the map specific Dominion buff to regen and (at the time) penetration emanates from the towers on Dominion.
This is amazing. That is all.

xhardwirex

01-24-2013

Quote:
Im sorry i know this is off topic and all but as a designer shouldnt you know stuff like this any way?

NotBuzzJack

01-24-2013

Quote:
I'm sure Mundo just loved that aura.

LouisLeGros

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardwirex View Post
Im sorry i know this is off topic and all but as a designer shouldnt you know stuff like this any way?
Maybe if you are a designer named Brackhar or someone else who worked on Dominion. Why would someone who primarily works on champions be expected to know that?

WhackedRak

01-24-2013

Quote:
Is this why sometimes champs can get stuck in the dominion channel animation when using the lantern?

Pushover

01-24-2013

Why is it so hard to right click the lantern sometimes, when an enemy is standing on top of it?

Boonshays

01-24-2013

Can you teleport to the lantern like J4s flag?
i know i can shunpo/leapstrike ect to it.